Chapter 7

Mew returned home from the park and thought about what happened at the park. His heart was like going to jump out from his chest.

**Mew's POV**

Why am I thinking about Gulf? What's happening to me? Am I in love with Gulf?

Aww!! I don't want to think about it. But it's coming in my mind again and again. What should I do? I think I need rest.

After back home, Mew was lying in his room and thinking about Gulf. We were having a conversation for a few months but I never thought It is Gulf.

"Mew"

"Mew, are you there?" Someone is screaming.

"Yes , I am here. Who is this?" I asked in confusion

"Me. Bright."

"I am in my room. Come over here."

"You don't have to tell. I am already here, behind you." Said Bright with a cold face.

I looked behind hope to see Bright but Win is also with him. They are standing holding each other hand tightly.

"Such a lovey-dovey couple. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them, raising eyebrows.

"Nothing, We are here just to have a talk with you." Bright answered.

"Oh!! Wanna talk about what?"

" We came back from school together. After some time, I visited your house but you were not there. Where were you?" Asked Bright

"After you left, I received a message from Type, I mean Gulf. He told me he was sad about something. And he is in the park, so I was nervous about him and I went there to see him."

"What happened to him?" Asked Win.

"I kissed him forcefully during break time, while he was singing."

"What!! You guys kissed?" Asked Bright in shock.

"Yeah, I kissed him"

"Are you guys in love?" Asked Win.

"No!!No! It wasn't like that. I don't love him."

"Dude, you are done. You are in love. Just admit it. You are blushing Mew. You feel worried about his bad mood. You were jealous when Gulf was busy with his phone. After burning yourself because of Gulf, who splash hot coffee in your chest you were smiling like an idiot after that fight. You were happy when you found out Gulf is busy with his phone just because of you.

Look at yourself in the mirror, you are blushing Mew. You are in loooovveee, Just admit it stupid". Said Bright screaming

"Aiyyaa, I don't know." I said in confusion.

"Hey, just take your time. But don't be so late that Gulf becomes some others property." Said Win in a cold look. And they left saying bye.

**Author's POV**

After they left, Mew got up from the bed and went to see his face. Is he really blushing?

Standing in front of the mirror he found himself blushing. His ear was red and his nose was looking pinkish.

Suddenly, Mew remembered Gulf's face when he was blushing and his face looked like a red tomato. But Gulf was looking cute. Mew said to himself.

"What the hell am I thinking ? Aiyyaa Gulf Kanawut please get out of my mind". I can't take it anymore. "Why am I thinking about him?" Mew screamed.

Next day morning in school

Mew sitting with Bright and Win and having a chit-chat.

Suddenly, they heard someone screaming loudly.