Chapter 23

In the morning, 

Gulf wakes up and he feels someone's hand in his body. He slowly turned around and saw Mew was cuddling him from behind. Gulf smiles and starts thinking about last night, how Mew came to his room like a cry baby. Gulf turned around and kissed Mew's cheeks. Mew kissed him back. Gulf was surprised by Mew's returned kiss. 

"Are you awake?" Gulf asked

No answer came from Mew. Gulf looks clearly at Mew's face. He was still sleeping. 

"He kissed me back in sleep!!" Gulf said smiling.

"Guppy, baby, I love you so much baby." Mew mumble softly beside Gulf's neck.

Gulf looked at him, he was still sleeping and mumbling in his sleep.

"Maybe, he is having a dream." Gulf said to himself.

"MewMew!! Get up, Mewwwww!!" Gulf called Mew.

"Mew pull Gulf closer and covered Gulf's lips with his. Mew was kissing Gulf gently. Gulf looked at Mew, his eyes was still close.

Gulf breaks the kiss and gets up from the bed. Grap Mew's hand and pull him from the bed.

"Aiyyaaa!! Gulf what are you doing?" Said Mew in surprise.

"You are a bastard. You were pretending to sleep for teasing me all this time." Gulf yelled 

"Aiyya!! No Gulf. I was sleeping. I just woke up when your soft cold lips touched my cheeks. Hihihihi." Said Mew flirting.

Gulf was blushing by Mew's words. 

Suddenly, Gulf's phone buzzed with a call. Gulf stares at his phone. It was his uncle. He received the call.

"Hello, uncle?" 

"Hello, son. How are you?" Asked his uncle.

"Fine, how's your health?" Asked Gulf

"I'm doing fine. Son, you were about to come home then, what happened?" Asked Gulf's uncle.

"Uncle, I will come today and also, I have something to discuss about." Said Gulf