Chapter 34

"Hi, I'm Amanda." The girl introduced herself.

"So, what do you want from me?" San asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Are you San?" Asked Amanda.

"Yes, I'm." San answered.

"I'm in Mew Suppasit's section. And, I think. We can work together." Said Amanda.

"What do you mean we can work together? What do you want." San asked in confusion.

"Yesterday, I saw Mew and Gulf Kanawut walk in your university. That moment, I had a crush on Mew. But, then I realize maybe he is in a relationship. Because, the way Mew and Gulf Kanawut walked in  holding each others hand. Then, I went to my class. After some time, Mew entered our class with a boy. Maybe he is his friend. Seeing them, I went to Mew Suppasit and tried to talk with them. But, Mew was so rude to me. I feel bad, but at that moment I feel he is so loyal to his boyfriend. And, that made me fall in love with him. And, now. I want him.I know you want Gulf Kanawut, Mew's boyfriend and I want him." Said Amanda pointing at Mew.

Seeing Amanda pointing at Mew, San smiled like a devil and said, " we are a team."

They shake their hand and start laughing together.

"Let's go." Said San.

"Where?" Asked Amanda.

San didn't answer, grasping Amanda's hand as they went into the cafeteria.

** ** ** ** **

After break time, they attend their class again. Mew was tense but he had confidence on Gulf. San didn't do anything this time. He was just sitting beside Gulf and staring at him. But, Gulf didn't even look at him. Because he was attentive in his study. From childhood till now, he is really serious about his studies.

It's 4 pm , and they finished their class. Saying bye to their friends, Mew and Gulf went home.

Opening the door, Mew and Gulf walk in. Mew locked the door behind, threw his bag on the floor and lay down on the couch.

Gulf picked Mew's bag from the floor and threw it on Mew.

"Babe.. What are you doing?" Mew asked, keeping aside his bag.

"Why do you throw your bag on the floor hah?" Gulf said, raising his eyebrows.

"Hihihihi, my wife is here. So, I don't have to do work on my own. I know my wife will do it for me." Mew said, smirking.

"Shut up, and now get up. " Said Gulf, pulling Mew from the couch.

"Why?? I'm tired." Mew said again laying on the couch.

"Aiyya!! Mew we don't have groceries. And, I'm hungry." Said Gulf rubbing his stomach.

"Okay. I'm ordering for you. Say, what do you want to eat?" Asked Mew getting up from the couch.

"I want to cook for you. So, go and buy some groceries." Said Gulf.

"Ahh!!! My wife wants to cook for me. Okay then, I'm going." Said Mew and left to buy groceries.

Gulf smiled at Mew and went upstairs for freshening himself.

After some time, Mew came home buying groceries. Gulf was sitting on the couch. Seeing Mew entering, Gulf got up from the couch and walked to Mew, tooking grocery bag from him and going to the kitchen. Mew went upstairs, took a short bath and again, came downstairs to help Gulf in the kitchen. Gulf didn't allow Mew to help him, because if Mew helped him so, Mew was standing beside Gulf staring at Gulf and smiling.

Gulf finished his cooking, they had their dinner. Just like other days, Mew fed Gulf with his hand. Mew was tense because of San but he didn't show it to Gulf. After having their dinner, they went to their bedroom for sleep.