Chapter 38

Everyone is patiently waiting for Mew to speak up. But, he didn't say anything. Just standing holding Gulf Kanawut's hand.

"Mew?? Say something.. what are you doing here in the middle of the ground holding mike and screaming like a lunatic? What's wrong with you?" Asked Gulf 

Mew knee down in front of Gulf still holding his hand, throwing the mike which he was holding . 

Seeing Mew kneeling down in front of him, Gulf's heartbeat starts beating fast and fast. It seems like his heart is gonna jump out from his chest. 

"What are you doing Mew?" Asked Gulf in controlling his fast breathing. 

Not only Gulf was surprised. Everyone was surprised by Mew's action. Earlier he was not speaking and now ,he is kneeling down on the ground holding Gulf's hand.

"Gulf Kanawut, I can't do this anymore. I just can't see you with someone else, ignoring me. Gulf Kanawut, from childhood till now I always loved you. I want to love you more and more. Every time, every second I see you I fall in love with you again and again. Gulf Kanawut, you are my life, my soul, my breath, my heart beats for you. You complete me. Without you I'm nothing. I know I'm not a perfect person. But, I want to be perfect for you. I didn't know when and how I fell in love with you. But now, I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. 

When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you.I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I. Our past was memorable, can our future be infinite? I give you all of me forever, can I have all of you? Gulf Kanawut, Will You Marry me?" Said Mew and took out a red box from his pants pocket and opened it. There were two beautiful rings in the box. 

Gulf was shocked and surprised both at the same time

Gulf was shocked and surprised both at the same time. That was totally unexpected. Gulf's eyes were wet with tears. He wasn't expecting all this from Mew. It was a big surprise for him. 

"Yes **sniff** sniff**. I will." Said Gulf and gave his hand towards Mew.

Mew gave a smile and took a ring from the box and put the ring on Gulf's ring finger. 

Gulf also took the other ring and put it on Mew's ring finger.

"I love you Gulf, my love." Said Mew got up from kneeling and hugged Gulf immediately.

"I love you too, love." Said Gulf and hugged him back.

Everyone was shocked and surprised by these two insane lovers. Everyone who surrounds them. Both students and teachers start cheering the love birds and give them a big applause.

But, there was one person, who was furious. 

"Stop it. You guys have broken up. So, what's going on now? And Gulf, he broke your trust and now you are saying yes to marry him? Are you out of your mind?" San pulled back Gulf from hugging.