Chapter 12

'Why is my heart beating so fast? Some kind of sensation is happening in my body. What's this feeling.' Gulf thought in his mind.

Mew came closer to Gulf and placed a kiss on Gulf's cheeks gently. Gulf's heart is beating fast and fast. It feels like his heart is gonna jump out from his chest. Gulf closed his eyes. He was blushing like a red tomato. But Gulf was shocked by Mew's action. 'Why am I blushing like an idiot?' Gulf thought in his mind.

"You just kiss me..why?" Gulf asked, controlling his feelings.

"Did I?" Mew asked, ignoring Gulf.

"Yes. You did it". Gulf replied, taking glance at Mew.

"Did you like it?" Mew asked and pouted his lips.

"What are you doing? Don't do it. It feels weird. Gulf said, looking the other side.

"Ummmmmmm.. baby... Mew called Gulf pouting his lips once again.

"What?" Gulf reacts in a rush and when he turns around Mew's pouting lips are covered by Gulf's. That moment was like a pause for some time. They were looking into each other's eyes.

Bright and others were watching that.

"Mew" called Bright.

Sudden kisses make Gulf shy. Breaking that moment, Gulf ran away to the washroom.

"What was that!!? Why is my heart beating so fast? Calm down, calm down." Gulf thought to himself.

Gulf washed his face with water and started walking towards his friends.

"Do you Want another kiss?" Mew asked.

"Shut up. It was just an accident. Gulf yelled Mew.

" Ok ok, relax. Now have your cold drink." Mew said, controlling his laugh.

Gulf literally snacth his cold drink from Mew. And sit on the couch once again. He took out his phone from his pocket and start scrolling. Mew was standing beside couch.

Suddenly Mew had an idea for bothering Gulf. He also took out his phone from his pocket and sent a message as Tharn. Gulf saw a message from Tharn Thara Kirigun.

Tharn Thara Kirigun : Baby!!! I miss you. Where are you?

Gulf replied as Type.

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : I am here. Ah missed you too.

Tharn Thara Kirigun : Seriously?

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : Yes!

Mew was laughing secretly seeing Gulf's reply.

Tharn Thara Kirigun : Where are you now?

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : In my friend's Birthday party.

Tharn Thara Kirigun : Oh woow!!

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : Hmm

Tharn Thara Kirigun : Baby, you are looking awesome today.

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : How did you know?

Tharn Thara Kirigun : I am watching you. And you know, your plump lips, it's making me crazy.

Type Thiwat Pawatthakun : How did you know that I have plump lips?

Tharn Thara Kirigun : I told you. I am watching you.

Gulf was so confused about Tharn. He suddenly turned beside him and saw Mew was standing beside him. And he is busy with his phone.

"Is he... No! No! What I am thinking...Is that possible?. No ! Definitely no! He is so sweet and romantic and he aww!! That's can't possible." Gulf thought himself starting at Mew.