Chapter 32

Gulf and San were talking to each other and laughing. Mew was standing with their friends and watching Gulf laughing with another boy. He was feeling jealous of course. Gulf is his boyfriend and he was with another boy. 

Gulf and San came to them and introduced everyone to San.

"Hello, I'm Gulf Kanawut's boyfriend." Said Mew waving at San.

"What!?? But, you guys were enemies right? I mean yes!!! I remember it well. You guys were enemies." Said San in surprise.

Hearing San everyone was shocked, how did he know that?

"What?!! Who are you and how do you know that?" Asked Boat with a confused look. 

"You guys didn't recognize me. Haha!! That's not your fault. I didn't keep in contact with you guys." Said San exhaling a breath. 

"Oh my God!!! Are you our San?!!" Gulf exclaimed.

San gives a smile and nods as yes.

"Shit!!!" Said Gulf and hugged San immediately. Boat and Mild also joined the hug.

Mew and Bright were standing there and watching their hugging. 

"I still didn't recognize him. Do you know who he is? I mean, may I know him?" Asked Mew.

"Dude, I don't know. I didn't recognize him either." Replied Bright.

Breaking hug, Boat asked " When you came Thailand. You were in the USA right?" 

"Yes. I came here last month." Replied San.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are San?" Asked Gulf.

 "I told you my name, San. You didn't recognize. So, I thought let it be." Replied San, rubbing his head.

"Sorry, actually. I didn't think that we would meet here again." Said Gulf.

"I didn't think so either. But, I'm happy to see you guys after so many years. " Said San, giving a smile. 

"Aheem!! Sorry, But, I didn't recognize you. May I know you?" Asked Mew.

"You know me, but not so well. I mean we met a few times, when you and Gulf were fighting with each other. " San replied.

"Ah!! So you were in kindergarten?" Asked Mew.

"Yes. After that, my family and I went to the USA. And, I came last month for my uni." Said San. 

"Oh!! Okay. Nice to meet you." Said Mew and they shook hands. 

"Nice to meet you too. So, how you two become love birds?" Asked San raising his eyebrows. 

"Long story. I will tell you later. Now, let's have some food. " Said Gulf held Mew's hand and went to the canteen. 

They all sat at one table and ordered food. Gulf was sitting between Mew and San. Mew was staring at them and pulling Gulf closer to him. 

'Why he sat beside my Gulf? Fuck, I don't like him at all.' Mew thought to himself.

Gulf was having his food and talking with San. Mew was just hearing their nonsense conversation. Like, what you did those days in the USA, where your parents are, why you are here all of sudden.

Suddenly Gulf asked, Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" 

Hearing Gulf's question, Mew look at San and start saying in his mind, 'say yes!! Say yes!!.'

"No. Actually, after that last incident. I didn't fall." Replied San.

"Oh!! I'm sorry." Said Gulf 

"That's not your fault. Don't be sorry." Said San smiling.