Chapter 18

"Where is he?" Asked Gulf in panic.

"He is in room no. 109." Replied Win.

Boat and Mild also came after Gulf.

"What happened?" Mild asked.

"Mew had an accident" replied Win crying.

"What!! How!!? Boat and Mild asked in shock.

"I don't know, Bright called me and said Mew fainted on the roadside, then I went to them and brought Mew to hospital." Said Win

"Where is Bright? Is he okay?" Asked Boat.

"Yeah! He is okay, he is sitting next to Mew's room." Said Win.

"How is Mew now? Is everything okay now?" Asked Mild.

"Yes. He is okay now." Said Win.

When Gulf reached next to Mew's room.. He saw Bright was sitting next to the room and crying.

"Bright, what happened to him? I told you to take him home safely. Then how did he got an accident? He was with you." Gulf said in anger.

I don't know, it just happened so first, I just.." said Bright stammered and crying.

"Tell me what happened," Gulf yelled at Bright crying.

We were walking home, and suddenly Mew told me he wanted coffee, so I went to get coffee for him. He was standing on the side of the road. When I was fetching coffee for him, I saw a car go away and Mew was fainted laying on the road. Then somehow I contacted Win and we brought him here. He was calling your name in a state of unconsciousness. So, I asked Win to call you." Bright explain to Gulf.

"How is he now?" Gulf asked.

"The doctors said he is okay now, they are examining him, he is in the room." Said Bright.

Gulf gets inside the room. Mew was laying on the bed, doctors were examining him.

"Mew" Gulf called crying.

Mew looked at Gulf and smiled. Gulf ran to Mew and held his hand.

"How are you?" Asked Gulf looking at Mew crying.

"You are here now, I am fine now." Said Mew holding back Gulf's hand.

"He is fine now, he fainted from a head injury. There are no serious issues we have tested." Said the Doctor.

"Thank you, doctor." Thanked Gulf.

"You are Gulf?" The doctor asked.

"Yes. I am Gulf Kanawut". Said Gulf was shocked how he knew my name.

"Haha! Your boyfriend was calling you unconsciously. Take care of him." Said the doctor and left the room.

" He is not my boyfriend" Gulf mumble

"What, you were calling my name?" Asked Gulf.

"No!! He was lying." Said Mew smirking

"How did you get a head injury?" Asked Gulf.

"Nothing, let it be." Mew ignored Gulf's question.

"Mew, just say it, don't try to ignore my question." Said Gulf in anger.

"Ahh!! Fine listen, when I was standing beside the road, suddenly a car stopped in front of me. A boy came out with a hockey stick in his hand. He hit me in the head with a hockey stick before I understood anything and I fainted out." Mew explained.

"Who was the boy?" Gulf asked.

"It was Jame" said Mew

"What?! That's all my fault. If you hadn't saved me that day, it wouldn't happen to you today. I am sorry!! Just because of me you are in pain today. I am sorry". Said crying.