Chapter 14

Gulf and his friends are one the way of their school. Suddenly, a black car stopped their way. Two men came out from that car. They were wearing black hats, black masks, black shirts with black coats . They came closer Gulf. Gulf didn't recognize them. So, Gulf was afraid of them.

"Who are you guys? Asked Gulf panic

They didn't reply. They took out blindfold, they blindfolded Gulf. And ties his hand with rope. Without saying anything they pushed Gulf into the car.

Gulf was about to scream but they covered Gulf's Face with some stuff. Car starts moving. Gulf was terrified.

After 30 minutes, the car stopped . Gulf was crying. They bring Gulf out from the car and they uncovered his mouth.

" Who are you guys? What do you want? Why did you bring me here? What's this place?" Gulf started screaming in panic.

Someone untied Gulf's hand. Gulf quickly unfolded his eyes and saw there was no one. He was in a room which had no light. He started panicking.

"Is there someone? Hello?" Gulf scream in horror.

Suddenly, Gulf hears some sounds. One by one all the lights were turning on. Gulf saw the whole place decorated with his favorite flower rose and balloon's.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you dear baby

Gulf saw Mew was standing there. Gulf was dumbfounded. He doesn't know what is happening. He just doesn't know how he should react. He ran to Mew and hugged him tightly. Mew hugged him back

"What happened baby? Didn't you like it?" Asked Mew Hugging Gulf.

"Sniff..I ..I was so scared *sniff*.." Said Gulf wiping his tears.

"Aiyya!! My baby was scared." Said Mew chuckled to himself.

"Happy birthday Gulf" Wished Bright from behind them.

"Thank you" Gulf said, breaking the hug.

Boat and Mild also came out from the darkness.

"Happy birthday Gulf." Wished Win.

"Thank you so much" Gulf replied.

"So, do you like it?" Asked Boat.

"Like my ass!! Who is the mastermind." Asked Gulf raised his eyebrows.

"Mew!Mew!Mew!Mew" everyone said together pointing their fingers at Mew.

"Mew Suppasit!!! I will kill you. I hate you. I hate you." Gulf yelled Mew and kicked him.

"Aiyyaa!!Gulf, I know you love me. Don't show it off like this." Mew said, jumping on his one foot.

"Shut up!!! Bastard.. I was so scared" yelled Gulf.

"Hahahah.. enough of you two. Now come on, let's cut the cake." Said Bright.

"Let's go birthday boy!!" Said Mew and grabbed Gulf"s hand and pulled him to cut the cake.

Gulf cut the cake. They enjoyed a full day with each other. They had Lunch together.

"Time to say goodbye" said Bright, holding Win's hand.

"Yeah!!" Win agreed.

"Hey baby, how was the surprise." Asked Mew .

"It was the best surprise ever. It's my best birthday ever. I love it." Gulf said smiling.