Chapter 39(18+)

______________________________________

**Smut ahead** if you are not comfortable please skip it naa

______________________________________

After Mew and Gulf's dramatic proposal, they enjoyed their happy evening by seeing sunset with each other in Gulf's favorite park. After that, Mew and Gulf came to their house. Where Mew planned another surprise for Gulf. Mew decorated their bedroom beautifully with candles and flowers. Gulf was very happy. 

When Gulf went to their bedroom window to move all the curtains to one side, Mew came closer to Gulf and hugged him from behind.

"Did you like it baby?" Mew whispered in Gulf's ears.

"I love it, love." Gulf replied.

Mew broke the hug and Gulf turned towards Mew. Mew took his chance and sneaked into Gulf's T-shirt. 

"Wah!! What are you do..ahh~~~.." Gulf couldn't finish his sentence but moaned.

Mew already started sucking Gulf's nipples one after another under Gulf's T-shirt. And, started roaming on Gulf's back with his fingers.

"Umgh~~" Gulf moaned again.

Mew felt happy hearing Gulf's beautiful moan. Mew left Gulf's already swollen nipples with a soft bite. "Mnnnnm~~" Gulf moan and bite his own lower lips.

Mew took off Gulf's T-shirt. And, looked at Gulf's beautiful tan body with full of love and lust in his eyes. 

"My love, your beauty is increasing day by day. I love you so much." Mew said and turned Gulf back holding Gulf's waist . Mew was in the back of Gulf and he started placing soft warm kisses on Gulf's neck. 

Gulf was blushing. His cheeks turn red. Now, when Mew started kissing him on the neck, he can feel Mew's warm breathing on his neck, both of that making Gulf restless. 

"Ugghhh~~" Gulf moan again when he bit  Gulf's neck softly. 

Gulf turn towards Mew, 

"You are making me fucking horny. Don't curse me if you got tired." Gulf said smiling and winked at Mew.

"Trust me, I won't." Replied Mew and winked back.

Without wasting time, Gulf connected his lips to Mew's. They started kissing impatiently. Mew bumped Gulf on bed without breaking the kiss. Mew was on top of Gulf. Mew broke the kiss, took off his T-shirt and threw it away. 

"These t-shirts waste our precious time. Huh, I don't wanna wear fucking t-shirt next time." Mew said 

Mew's words make Gulf laugh. Gulf got up and burst into laughter. 

"Don't laugh." Said Mew and pushed Gulf on bed again. And, started sucking Gulf's one nipple and started rubbing another with his hand. 

"Ahhh~~Mnn~~ Me ~~ahh~~Mew."Gulf moaned, feeling sensation on his every body cell. 

"Damn!!! Now, you are making me crazy. And your moan. Keep moaning, I feel happy by your moaning." Mew said with a smile. 

Gulf blush hard. He felt embarrassed by his own moan. But, Mew's rubbing and sucking drove him crazy, he couldn't help himself by moaning. 

Mew connected his lips to Gulf and started kissing Gulf's red cherry lips. They are kissing with full of love and passion. Their tongue explores every soft corner of their mouth. Their saliva mixed together. Their tongue was moving with rhythm. 

Mew's little brother was torturing him in his pants. Suddenly, Gulf touched Mew's member over Mew's pants which is tight enough because of his little brother.