Chapter 37

Next day in uni,

Boat, Mild and Bright were sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Mew and Gulf, San was also with them . After some time, Gulf entered the cafeteria. Mew wasn't with him.

Gulf walked to them and sat beside San.

"Good morning, Gulf." Said San.

"Yeah.!!" Gulf replied

"Where is Mew?" Asked Bright

"How should I know?" Said Gulf angrily.

"Ah?? What do you mean by that? What happened?" Asked Bright in confusion.

"Why are you asking me huh?? Ask your friend. What he did with me." Said Gulf.

"What? What happened? Tell us Gulf. You guys were perfectly fine yesterday. And why are you behaving like this today?" Asked Boat.

"Hey, don't just don't ask me about him. Okay?? Am I clear or not." Said Gulf.

"Hey, Mew, you came." Said Bright."

Mew entered the cafeteria, seeing Mew was coming closer to him, Gulf got up from his seat.

"I'm going to my class. I don't wanna see any betrayers' faces." Said Gulf and started walking.

"Gulf, wait! I'm coming." Said San getting up from his chair and looked at Mew, who was standing beside the table. San smirk at Mew and left. Seeing San smirk, Mew rolled his eyes in 360° angle.

Mew sat on a chair relaxing his body.

"Mew, what's going on between you and Gulf?" Asked Bright.

"I don't wanna talk about it guys. Can you leave it?" Said Mew.

"What do you mean you don't wanna talk about it. You have to tell us. Why Gulf said you were a betrayer? Clear that man!! What's going on?" Said Bright as he demanded an answer.

"It's a long story...so, I can't explain it to you guys. I will tell everyone on time. Not now okay? Just hear one thing ,he doesn't trust me." Said Mew, got up from his chair and went out of the cafeteria.

"Why am I just damn irritated with these two guys? I mean why are they not just sharing with us what's going on." Said Bright in frustration.

"I don't know either. They were good on the last day. Why all of a sudden everything has changed?" Said Boat.

"Hey guys, did you guys noticed when San was getting out from the cafe,he looked at Mew and I noticed a smirk on his face. Why I'm smelling like, there is something happening and we don't know about it." Said Mild.

"I'm just so confused. I don't know." Said Bright exhaling a large breath.

"I'm going after Mew. Let me just see where he is." Said Boat and ran after Mew.

** ** ** ** **

Gulf was sitting in his class and San came and sat beside him.

"Gulf..Are you okay?" Asked San.

"Yup. I'm okay." Replied Gulf.

"Don't worry Gulf, I'm with you. I won't betray you. I promise. " Said San, holding Gulf's hand.

Gulf shook off San's hand and he didn't reply to him. Teacher came to the class. Gulf took out a book from his back and concentrated on class.

** ** ** ** **

It's been three days, Mew submitted his so-called assignment with his team member Medy. Amanda wasn't with them. No one knows where is she. She didn't come to uni after that incident happened with Mew and Gulf. Now a days Gulf and Mew didn't came together in uni. They didn't even talk with each other. Literally they can't see each other face. It seems if they see their face, they will have allergies. Everyone was so confused about them, what's going on. Their friends were frustrated by them. Nowadays they are behaving the same as before. Gulf also said that he shifted himself to his uncle's house. They don't have any contacts with each other. It's so frustrating. But, Mew and Gulf acted like nothing happened. They were so cool and relaxed that no one could imagine. Mew, the same one who cried for Gulf many times but he didn't shed even a single tear. Can you imagine? Gulf, who is so emotional no one noticed that he was sad or something. They didn't care about their relationship. They are pretending like they don't love each other. But, everyones knows that's not true. Everyone was so annoyed by them but, there were someone who is happy. He is none other than San. San was happy because what he wanted was happening. Mew and Gulf weren't together. They even talking with each other. So, he is literally very happy. He is trying his best to get close to Gulf. Also he is planning to propose Gulf again.

Gulf and San were in the cafeteria. Gulf is solving his math problems and as usual San was staring at Gulf.

Bright, Boat and Mild was sitting on another table talking about Gulf and Mew. Gulf also stopped sitting and talking with his friends. Gulf was just ignoring all of them. But, Mew was normal with all. Mew wasn't there today. Nobody knows where he is. His phone is switched off and he also didn't come to uni today.

Everybody was sitting peacefully in the cafeteria enjoying themselves.

"Heeeelllllllloooooooo"

A loud voice broke everyone's peace.

"Heeeelllllooooo guys!!!!!! Are you all listening??? Or you guys are deaf.. Come on here, I'm in ground. I've something important announce. Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Gulffff Kanawuttttt!!!!!! Are you listening? Where are you?? Come here hurry up!!!"

Again a loud voice came from outside, hearing Gulf's name everyone started looking at Gulf.

"Mew!!!!!" Said Gulf and getting up from the chair ran towards the ground.

Seeing Gulf running, San also followed Gulf.

Bright, Boat and Mild also run to ground.

"Aiyyyaaahhh!!!!!! Is there anyone.... I need everyone, come here!!! Come on.!!"

Again a loud voice came, this time everyone went to the ground. All students and teachers.

Gulf came to ground and saw, Mew was standing middle of the ground holding a mike on his hand,

Everyone gathered surrounding Mew and started gossiping. Everyone was confused about What is happening.

Seeing Gulf, Mew smile and wave his hand,

"Hello." Said Mew

"What the fuck you are doing?" Asked Gulf.

"What's going on Gulf?" Asked San standing behind Gulf.

"Ahha!!!! You came.. that's good." Said Mew

"What are you doing with mike Mew?" Asked Bright in confusion.

Mew didn't answer any questions.

Everyone was waiting for Mew to say something, everyone's eye on Mew what he was going to say.

Mew took few steps close to Gulf

"What are you doing?" Asked Gulf.

"Gulffff Kanawuttttt" Said Mew, exhaling a breath.

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

What happened?? Is Mew gonna breakup with Gulf officially? 😖😖

This is for harshabhaashyam
I updated dear 😘

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖