Chapter 28

It's evening already, the party is about to begin. Mr. Kanawut's business partners and friends were invited. Mrs. Lin is in Bangkok after a long time so, Mr. Kanawut and Mrs. Lin invited their childhood friends. Gulf and Mew also invited their friends. Almost everyone is here. Everyone was wearing red clothes just like the theme was decided. Everything is arranged according to the themes "Love after Hate". There were two food counters and one bar counter was arranged for guests. Mild and Boat arrived at the party wearing red couple clothes. After some moment's, Bright and Win just arrived at the party. They enter the hall room holding each other's hands. 

"Hey, Bright. Come here." Boat called, seeing Bright waving his hand.

Hearing, Boat's voice and Bright looked behind and waved back. Bright  and Win walk towards Boat and Mild. 

"Where are they?" Asked Win.

" They haven't come downstairs yet. We are also waiting for them." Replied Mild. 

"Oh!!! Only they know what they have been doing for so long." Said Boat giving a mischievous smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are having a party because of our, mine and Mrs. Lin's nephew loves each other and they are in a relationship. So, we are celebrating their love. Here Comes Mrs. Lin's nephew Mew Suppasit." Said Mr. Kanawut clapping and raising his wine glass high.

 Kanawut clapping and raising his wine glass high

Mew came to Mr. Kanawut walking slowly and gently wearing a black shirt and red suit. He was looking stunningly handsome.

"Hello everyone." Said Mew waving his hand.

Everyone waved him back. 

"I'm nothing without my partner so, here comes my love of life, my soulmate Gulf Kanawut." Said Mew, smiling.

Gulf Kanawut also walks to Mew gently

Gulf Kanawut also walks to Mew gently. He was wearing  a turtleneck black shirt with a red and black suite. He looked cute and handsome at the same time. 

"You are looking too hot." Mew whispered to Gulf.

Gulf blushed hard. 

"You are looking handsome as always." Gulf whispered back to Mew.

After they arriving, Mr. Kanawut and Mrs. Lin introduced them to all their friends and colleagues. Boat and Mild were having food and spending time with each other. Bright and Win were sitting beside them listening to their nonsense conversation and enjoying themselves. 

Mew was looking for an opportunity to get closer to Gulf. But, there were so many out there that he was not getting the chance. After the introduction with everyone, Mew requested for romantic music.

After a few seconds,a romantic music began, light were dim.

" Shall we dance?"Mew asked Gulf.

Gulf smiled and nodded. As Mew took Gulf's hand and twirled him into his arm.

"Everyone, please join us." Announced Mew. Hearing him, everyone starts to join them with their partner's. Boat and Mild , Bright and Win also joined them. Mr. Kanawut and Mrs. Lin were also dancing with each other.

Mew and Gulf fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. All the scenery and people around them were dissolved. It was just Mew and Gulf, alone.

Gulf emerald eyes glistened, and a smile spread across his beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through Mew's body, and his fingers tingled in delight. Mew's hand brushed across Gulf cheeks. Mew's body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

Gulf was blushing hard. His heartbeat was growing fast and fast. 

Mew drew Gulf close to his chest, and Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew's neck.

Gulf's lips went to Mew's ear as he whispered ever so softly.

“You know how to be romantic.”

Gulf's lips touched Mew's ear, Mew felt sensation in his body and he closed his eyes immediately. Mew's eartop was red. 

Gulf set his head on Mew's shoulder. Mew opened his eyes then they continued to dance romantically, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

Mew and Gulf were so close, they could feel their warm breathing. Suddenly ,Mew stopped dancing, grasped Gulf's hand and pulled him upstairs. 

"What are you doing Mew?" Asked Gulf 

"I want a kiss." Said Mew 

"Ahhh......" Gulf reacted surprisingly.

Without another word Mew came to Gulf's room and closed the door. Still holding Gulf's hand. Mew bumped Gulf to the wall and covered Gulf's lips with his. Mew kissed Gulf hungrily. As if he was waiting for this moment.  

Mew hold Gulf's neck softly making sure he is not getting hurt then he start teasing Gulfs lips by breathing and touching his lips. After few seconds,

Mew cover Gulf's lips and start sucking slowly the upper lip with both of his lips and slowly as it would hurt if he go on sucking it like a straw, he was sucking Gulfs lips just like he was  are eating an ice cream or candy. He was sucking  in a polite manner with other hand on Gulf's waist and getting Gulf more closer towards him. Closing their eyes they were enjoying the moment.

Mew letting his tongue do the romance, he was exploring every corner of Gulf's mouth. Their salvia mixed in their mouth. Mew bite on Gulf's lips gently. 

"Aghhhhhh...." Gulf moaned.

Hearing Gulf's moan, Mew starts sucking Gulf's both lips slowly. This time, Gulf kissed Mew back. They were kissing hungrily.

Mew's lips mashed against Gulf's, as if trying to flatten and destroy Gulf's mouth. Gulf also hungrily pushed back, his mouth open, tongue pushing past Mew's clenched teeth to the moist space within. 

They were kissing passionately, they were breathless so, they broke the kiss and sat on the bed. They were breathing immensely. Gulf was blushing hard. His lips were blood red, seeing Gulf's blood red lips and his plump lips, he placed his hand on Gulf's waist, pulled him closer and started his lips. Gulf was feeling sensation on his body. He closed his eyes and moaned slowly, "aghhhh..."

Hearing Gulf's moan again, Mew couldn't control himself.

Mew pushed Gulf on the bed without breaking the kiss. Their tongue were  exploring their each moist corner of mouth. They were restless, Mew can feel his growing member, which was bothering him badly. He wants to feel pleasure. 

After few moment's, Mew broke the kiss and asked, 

"Guppy, May I??"

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

That's it for today hehehe ... I will update tomorrow for sure ☺️

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖