Chapter 31

It's been one week, Mrs. Lin left for U.S. Everything back again to normal. Gulf and Mew was still in Kanawut mansion. After their love making session, Their love is increasing day by day.  Mew become more shameless because of Mr. Kanawut's Indulgences. They spend a lot of time with each other. They went for date. Mew do funny things to see a smile on Gulf's face. They were enjoying each other company. They also got there uni admission letter. Gulf and Mew is in same department. Which is business. Boat, Mild and Bright are also with them. Tomorrow is there first day of school. So, they left Kanawut mansion and came their home. 

"Ahh!!! Home sweet home." Said Mew and lay on the couch. 

"Aiyshh!!! Mew get up. Don't sleep here. Go fresh yourself first." Said Gulf pulling Mew from the couch. 

"Ah!! Guppy, I'm so tired. Let me sleep here." Said Mew pretending to be sleeping.

"Mew, I'm hungry. And, It's already late. Can you make an order for us?" Said Gulf and sat on the couch.

"Okay". Said Mew.

"Okay. I'm going to my room. I need to be fresh. And after giving orders, you also come to the room. You also need to be fresh." Said Gulf.

"Ahh!!!! You want us, I mean me and you clean ourselves together?" Said Mew chuckled.

"Shameless." Said Gulf and went upstairs.

After Gulf went to his room, Mew made an order for them.

"I'm coming baby. Wait for me." Said Mew and run to upstairs.

Mew went to the room, Gulf was in the bathroom. 

"Baby, I want to bathe with you. Open the door." Said Mew knocking on the door.

"No!! You can bathe after me." Gulf screamed from the bathroom.

"Baby please. If you don't open the door. I won't eat." Said Mew.

"Okay!! I will eat it all. Don't worry. I won't waste food." Said Gulf laughing.

"Wah!! He won't open the door easily. I have to do something." Said Mew himself and smiled in a mischievous way.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Guppy.... I fell on the floor. I got hurt." Mew screamed standing in front of the door.

"How do you fall? Mew can't you walk properly? Are you a baby?? Idiot." Gulf yelled from the bathroom and opened the door.

Opening the door, Gulf saw Mew was perfectly fine standing in front of the door. When Gulf opened the door, Mew took the chance and got in. 

"What the? You lied to me, bastard." Gulf yelled.

"Hihihi!!! That's your fault. You didn't open the door so...hihihi" said Mew laughing like a lunatic.

They took a bath together. After their bath, food arrived. They had their food and went to sleep. They sleep cuddling each other. Tomorrow is their first day of uni.

Next Morning,

Mew and Gulf got up early in the morning, today is their first day of uni. Mew and Gulf had their breakfast and went for their first day of uni. They both are nervous and happy also because they are all in the same department. Bright, Mild and Boat were standing outside of the uni waiting for Mew and Gulf. After a few minutes, Mew and Gulf came holding each other's hand. 

"Finally they are here. " Said Boat.

"Hello guys." Said Gulf waving.

"Yeah fine. But, we got bad news." Said Bright.

"What's it?" Asked Gulf in confusion..

"We are in the same department but we are in different sections. I mean me and Mild are in the same section, Mew and Boat in one section. And, you are in different section alone." Said Bright.