Chapter 6

**Mew's POV**

Gulf Kanawut left his phone on the table.

Nowadays, I see him always busy with his phone. So, I grasp his phone with curiosity. I saw a football picture on his phone's wallpaper. It seems like I had seen this pic somewhere.

He didn't have a lock on his phone screen, so I opened his phone. I found a conversation between him and Tharn. I was shocked. What the hell!! Then I found his IG account name is Type Thiwat Pawatthakun.

"What the fuck is this?" I screamed.

I took out my phone from my pocket and sent a message to my online best friend, Type. And I saw Gulf's phone buzzing with a notification. It's a message from Tharn.

A few months ago, I was scrolling my newsfeed on IG. Suddenly, I found a username named Type Thiwat Pawatthakun. My IG Id name is Tharn Thara Kirigun. So, I decided let's have fun with this person.Then I started following him. While scrolling his id I found football pictures all over. One of that picture I commented. Then I knocked him we had fun talk. We became friends, we started to share all our problems and happiness with each other.We were always busy with texting each other and so on. Me, Tharn Thara Kirigun and Type Thiwat Pawatthakun are online best friends now.

I never thought that Type is Gulf. I am in shock now. What should I do? But I don't know why I was relieved that Gulf Kanawut is not in love with someone else.

I walk out from that room with Gulf's phone and start looking for Gulf. I was feeling very annoyed and also feeling happy at the same time. It's a weird feeling. I can't describe it.

Suddenly, Gulf Kanawut appeared in front of me. Looks like he reminds me now that he left his phone in class. He snatch his phone from me and start walking.

"Hey, listen Who is that Tharn Thara Kirigun?" I asked Gulf, raising my eyebrow.

"What?? You bastard, you checked my phone?" Bark Gulf at me.

"I didn't check your phone, you got a message from Tharn Thara Kirigun. It's on the lock screen. I just saw it. Who is that?"

"He is my boyfriend" Replied Gulf

"Whattttt??? What did you say? Who is Tharn Thara Kirigun?" I asked in shock

" I said he is my boyfriend. Are you deaf?" Gulf said loudly.

"Oh!! Boy friend. Ok! I don't have any problem." I replied to Gulf

"Did I ask you, you have a problem or not? Bastard". Gulf bark and walked out.

**Writer POV**

Now, Gulf Kanawut's online best friend Tharn Thara Kirigun is Mew. Mew just found out his online best friend is Gulf Kanawut.

Gulf Kanawut still knows nothing about it. So, Mew decided that he will not let him know about Tharn Thara Kirigun's real identity.

Mew is walking home and thinking about Gulf. They are opponents in school and best friends in online. He is happy anyhow.

Someone is calling from behind "Mew!!Wait for me".

Mew turned around and saw Bright.

"Why are you here?" Mew asked Bright.

"Win just left to go shopping with his friends. So, I am going with you." Bright replied.

"Ohh" said Mew.

"Hey what happened? You are looking tense about something" Asked Bright with curiosity.

"Nothing". Mew replied with a cold face.