Chapter 33

Mew and Gulf got up in the morning, have their breakfast, which was obviously made by Gulf. And just like other days, Mew fed the Gulf with his own hand. They went out for their class. Uni wasn't far from their house. So, they decided to walk holding each other's hands. After walking fifteen minutes they reached uni. They went inside still holding each other's hands. All the students were staring at them and gossiping about them. But, truly they don't care what other people think about them. They went to the canteen. Where their friends were waiting.

Mew and Gulf enter the canteen, Mew's eyes first went to a boy who was sitting beside Bright. He was none other than San. Watching him, Mew holds Gulf's hand more tightly and walks to the table.

"Why are you late?" Asked San to Gulf

"Actually..

"I was feeding him with love. That's why we are late. Any problem?" Asked Mew cutting of Gulf in the middle.

"Ah!! Sorry for asking. Actually I was tense." Replied San.

"Why you are tensed? I'm his boyfriend and soon to be husband. I was with him." Said Mew

"Mew.. shush!!!" Gulf pinched Mew to keep his mouth shut.

"Sorry. Don't mind. He is crazy." Said Gulf.

"It's..."

"Yeah.. just for you. I'm crazy. Because I love you so much.. my soon to be wife." Said Mew cutting San in the middle.

Hearing Mew, Gulf blushed and smiled at Mew.

San was seeing Mew and Gulf giggling at themselves and curled his fingers in anger.

Bright, Boat and Mild was enjoying Mew's possessive side.

"Gulf, we have class. Let's go." Said San standing up from his chair.

"Oh!! Yeah. Let's go." Said Gulf, also stood up.

"Babe, I want to come with you. I didn't see your class. " Said Mew, grasping Gulf's hand.

"Aww!!! You can say that, you wanna walk me to my class. I won't mind. " Said Gulf, smiling.

Mew smiled at Gulf and saying bye to their friends, they started walking towards Gulf's class.

Mew and Gulf were walking with each other and San was behind them.

"We are here. That's our class. Bye now, see you in break time. " Said Gulf and went to the class.

San was about to enter the class but Mew stopped him.

"Stay away from Gulf." Said Mew giving a death glare to San.

"Stop me if you can." Said San and entered the class.

'What the.. what just he said? You don't know, what can I do San. Let's see who wins.' Mew said to himself and came back to the canteen.

Mew was frustrated because of San.

"What happened?" Asked Bright, seeing Mew's angry face.

"Someone challenged me." Said Mew with an irritated face.

"Wait!! Wait!!! What's going on Mew? Is everything okay?" Asked Boat.

"That brat!!! San challenged me to stop him from getting closer to Gulf." Said Mew, slapping on the table.

"What!!! San said that? Damn!! We thought he had no feelings for Gulf now. But, shit!!! So, what are you going to do?" Asked Mild.

"I don't know. What will he do. And, I trust Gulf. So, let's see what happens. But, we need to keep an eye on him." Said Mew.