chapter 9

Next Morning,

Gulf got up early in the morning. He completed his morning routine. He still has pain in his ankle. Gulf and his friends get ready and walk towards their school. Boat and Mild were helping Gulf for a walk by holding his shoulder.

While walking they saw Mew and Bright standing in front of the school gate. It seems like Mew was waiting for someone. His restless eyes are trying to look at one particular person. And Bright was giving him company.

When Mew saw Gulf was coming, Mew ran to Gulf.

"Are you okay Gulf?" Asked Mew in panic.

Gulf was shocked by hearing Gulf from Mew. He didn't expect that.

" Yes. I am okay." Said Gulf

" Then why are they holding your shoulder?" Asked Mew.

"He has pain in his ankle. He can't walk properly, that's why we are holding his shoulder'". Said Mild.

"Let me help you" said Mew.

"No need. They are here to help me". Said Gulf quickly.

"Let me carry you". Mew said and came closer to Gulf and Carried him without giving him a chance to say something.

Boat and Mild was shocked by Mew's action. Bright was laughing.

"Let me down Mew. Everyone is watching. What's wrong with you? Asked Gulf

"Let them watch". Mew replied, ignoring Gulf.

"What's wrong with you Mew? Why have you changed suddenly?" Asked Gulf in confusion.

"Nothing!! I am just worried about you. If you are not there. I have no one to disturb. I want you to keep safe because I want to disturb you for your whole life." Mew replied with a cold face.

Gulf was dumbfounded by Mew's answer.

Gulf said nothing. Gulf let Mew carry him.
Gulf was not uncomfortable in Mew's arms.

Finally they have reached class. Mew carefully made a place for Gulf on a chair and he also sat beside Gulf.

Boat, Mild and Bright were still standing in front of the school gate.

"Bright, we have something to discuss with you." Said Boat.

"I know what it is. Come with me." Said Bright and walked away.

Boat and Mild followed Bright. Suddenly, Bright stopped at the cafeteria.

"Come in. Let's have a seat and then we can talk." Offered Bright.

Boat and Mild nodded and went into the canteen together.

They sat together. Bright ordered some breakfast for them.

"So, ask me what you guys want to know." Bright said while taking his breakfast.

"So, Tharn Thara Kirigun..

"Yes. Our Mew is Tharn Thara Kirigun." Bright cut Mild's sentence before complete.

"I knew that. His talking style is almost the same. And the way he talked last night with Gulf it was clear for us. But Gulf didn't get it". Said Boat.

"It is so obvious. Gulf and Mew's relationship in real life is like Tom and Jerry. But in online they are best friends." Said Bright.

"So, Mew do it on purpose?" Asked Mild.

"Oww oww!! No. He also didn't know that Type is Gulf Kanawut. Then two days ago, When Gulf left his phone in class. Mew checked it out from his phone." Said Bright.

"Ohh!!" Boat and Mild were in shock.

"And what about Mew's sudden concern about Gulf?" Boat raised his eyebrows.

"Ahh!! This....Mew is in love with Gulf.
whenever he had a fight with Gulf. He never hit Gulf back. Did you guys notice that? Always he let Gulf whatever he wants.
Me and Win told him thousands of times that You are in love with Gulf. But he didn't admit it. But yesterday, When Mew saw Gulf was hurt. He realized how much he loved Gulf. And last night he told me he can't live without Gulf. Gulf has become part of Mew's life. One day without Gulf he just can't take it. And did you guys know, when Gulf was busy with his phone for Tharn, Mew was sad that time. But when he found out that Gulf was busy with him not other. He was very happy. I know him very well. He loves Gulf the most." Said Bright hiding his tears.

"Wooahhh!! We didn't expect this". Both Mild and Boat said in shock.

"There is something, I think we have to tell you". Said Mild.

"What is it?" Asked Bright.

"Dude, Gulf is in love with Tharn but he is also concerned about Mew. Yesterday, when Gulf splashed coffee, it was cold but, when Boat said, it was hot, for teasing Gulf. Suddenly, Gulf showed concern about Mew." Said Mild.

"What!!! I have to tell Mew about it." Said Bright.

"So, Is there any plan about confessing to Gulf?" Asked Boat..

"No, Mew said that he is afraid of being rejected and he is also afraid that Gulf misunderstood him. What will he do?" Bright said..

"Oh!! That's right. We have to do something about them" Said Boat.

"I think we have to help Gulf to realize that Mew is Tharn. And he is in love with Mew, not Tharn." Said Mild.

"Okay then let's help them" Said Bright.

"Mission MewGulf" Said Bright

"Hey guys, did you notice we became friends!!" Said Boat..

"What!! We are here just for Gulf and Mew. We are not friends.." said Bright quickly.

"Okay okay!! Let's go, we have an exam today. Also Mew and Gulf went to class a long time ago. They must be worried about us." Said Mild.

Boat, Mild and Bright got up and started walking towards their class.
After reaching

"You guys are late. Didn't you know I am alone here." Said Gulf

"You aren't alone. Mew was there for you. Said Boat winked.
"Shut up. Teacher is coming." Said Gulf

During the exam.

"Mew, I have something to tell you.." said Bright taking glance at Mew.

"What is it about?" Asked Mew in confusion.

"It's about Gulf Kanawut" said Bright.

"Tell me now!!" Mew ordered in panic.

"Aiyyaaa!!! Let's just finish the exam. After that I will tell you." Said Bright

"Ahh!! Man I just can't take suspense. Tell me nah" said Mew like a cry baby.

"If you don't finish your exam, Gulf will tease you for being a loser. Wanna be teased by your loved one?" Bright said, raising his eyebrows.

"No!No!...Arggghh.. let's just finish it quickly." Mew said and started writing his paper.

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Here we go with today's update 🥳🥳
And I'm asking something answer me honestly hehe don't check back okayyy... Can you remember Jame??

I will answer why I asked it tomorrow in my next chapter hehehe 😂😂

Tell me how it was 🤩🤩

Happy reading lovelies 💝

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖