Chapter 30

**Mew POV**

It's morning, Gulf is sleeping, holding me tightly. He is looking so beautiful. All doodads, which i maked last night are clearly visible in his neck, chest in his nipples. I'm happy that, last night I marked him as mine. He is mine now. No one can separate us. He is looking looking like a sleeping princess. So, I want to kiss him and make him woke. Hihihi..

I softly touch his lips with mine and start sucking slowly. Gulf woke up and kissed me back. We kissed slowly and in a romantic way. We kissed until we were breathless.

"Yay!!!" I said smiling and cheering.

"What happened?" Gulf asked.

"I'm successful." Said I and chuckled.

"Successfully?!! In what?" Gulf asked, giving me a confused look.

"To wake you up. I mean, when you were sleeping. You were looking like a sleeping princess. So, I thought just like the prince, I will kiss you for waking you up and, that's worked." I said smiling.

"You know what? You are crazy." Said Gulf blushing hard.

"You know what? I love you. I love you so much. You are my world, you are my life. You are my sunshine. You are my everything. You don't know how much I love you. You said, I'm crazy? Yes. I'm crazy just for you. You know why? Because, you are the only reason for my living. You are my heartbeat, my heart just beats for you. I'm so happy that I made you mine fully last night. You are just mine, just mine. You are my every single breath. I can't live without you Guppy. Please don't you please never leave me." I said to him, tears were falling from my eyes. I closed my eyes. When I heard sobbing. I looked at Gulf and he was crying.

"MewMew, I love you more. I won't leave you. I promise. And, I belong to you also, you belong to me. I love you so much." Said Gulf sobbing and wiping tears from my checks.

I hugged him tightly. I know he loves me so much. But still, I wanted to tell him that, how much I love him. Sometimes it's good to reveal your feelings to your loved ones. It made the relationship strong.

**Author POV**

"Guppy, I'm thinking about baby making." Said Mew teasingly.

"What?!!" Gulf reacted in shock.

"Yeah, last night, you asked me to make it." Said Mew chuckled.

"I told you to do......" Gulf stops in the middle.

"You said to do...What?" Mew asked, teasing Gulf.

Gulf didn't answer, Gulf was blushing. His face was red, like a tomato. Gulf bite his lower lips softly, thinking about last night.

"Guppy, I want a tomato." Said Mew laughing.

Gulf knows what Mew means. Gulf covered his face with the blanket.

Mew also covered him with the blanket and got closer to Gulf. Hold his hand and pressed it with his hand. Mew kissed Gulf's lips with his and started sucking. Gulf kissed him back and started sucking Mew's bottom lips. Mew was restless, their tongues were having war with each other, their saliva mixed. Mew got breathless but, still kissing. Gulf broke the kiss and got up from the bed. But, he couldn't control himself but fell on the floor.

"Aiyyaaa!!!! I can't stand up, my back!!! Oh My God!! It's hurts. It's hurts badly." Said Gulf in pain.

Hearing Gulf, Mew burst into laughter.

"Fuck you!!! I'm in pain and you are laughing? Bastard." Gulf cursed.

"Ahh, my love. It's because of last night. Don't worry. After taking a warm bath it will be ok and, I will bring some painkillers for you. " Said Mew picked Gulf on his arm and went to the bathroom.