Chapter nine

Outfit aesthetic:

Chapter nine.
Katherine's pov:

I still had no clue what was going on. And what the hell did Ezra mean with "it's perfect for when the blood gets spilled tonight"

I hadn't dared ask. Then he'd know I didn't know nor was supposed to know about what was going on.

He left a little while ago to let me change and shower. Now I was just waiting for him to pick me up at my room like we planned. Hopefully he wouldn't talk to Silas about me coming. Then my whole plan on getting information would be ruined.

I was right about one thing though. It definitely wasn't a meeting like Silas said, Ezra's outfit choice for me proved that.

I had covered up the bruises on my arms and legs so hopefully it won't show. Just as I had put my heels on I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to it and walked out.

"Wow, you look—just wow." Ezra said approaching me. I smiled a little and thanked him.

He lead me arm in arm through the house. We kept walking and walking and the heels now seemed like a bad choice.

Just as I was about to complain we stopped in front of a big doorway. I could hear loud talking from inside. Mens voices mostly.

"Stay close to me when we get inside. These people are dangerous." Indeed they were, if they were from Silas's mafia.

Silas's pov:

The entrance door opened and all heads turned in the same direction. As well as my own.

She looked absolutely flawless in that long red dress. The split on her right thigh revealed her graceful long legs. I knew I wasn't the only one looking at them and I felt my blood boil at that. The thought of another man looking at what was mine.

Her hips swayed from side to side as she walked into the room. Arms linked to another man. A man that would get yelled at after this.

From the distance I could see the front she was putting on in front of all these men. The hard and powerful one. The one she put on every time I was near.

Ezra whispered something in her ear which made her smile. Only a little smile that disappeared seconds later. The smile I had longed to see from the second she stepped foot inside my home.

She shouldn't be here. She wasn't supposed to be here.

Just as I was about to walk over to them and demand her to leave, the man was brought onto the large platform I was standing on. The man that was soon to die.