Chapter thirty one

Chapter thirty one.
Katherine's pov:

Although he'd told me not to wear a bikini, I still wore one. And when I saw the "boat" as he had called it I was stunned. It was more like a yacht or at least a really big boat.

I stepped onboard and took a look around, there was two or three floors I think. On the first floor there was a kitchen and a eating area and on the second I found him waiting for me by the steering wheel.

I made it known I was there by placing a kiss on his neck. He turned around and grabbed my wrist before I got to turn and pulled me in for a deep kiss. When he let me go and started driving, I went to the third floor and laid down on a sun bed.

If only we could live like this everyday, not be bothered by anyone or anything. But I knew that wasn't going to happen, and I didn't like to admit the fact that something in my chest stung at the thought of that.

A little while later Silas came walking over to me. He sat down at the foot of my sun bed even though there was several others he could sit on. His hand caressed my leg softly, so softly. Running his fingers up and down slowly.

His tan skin was at a perfect glow in the sun. So perfect. I sat up in my seat making him loose the contact with my leg. "Didn't I tell you not to wear any swimwear?" He asked calmly cocking his head.

"Oh, but I look so sexy in this." I joked running a hand down my side. His eyes followed making me smile.

"You look even more sexy without it." He smirked reaching a hand over to my leg again. This time higher so he was gracing the back of my knee making me shiver repeatedly.

"Silas." I laid down again allowing him to reach my thigh now and wanting for him to go even higher.

"Yes my love." I couldn't breathe when he called me things like that. His stillness made me ache even more touch then he was already giving me.

"I want—" I dragged in a sharp breath not able to get any right words out of my throat.

"Tell me what you want," He stopped grazing my thigh, and I was so desperate for him to continue. "And I'll give it to you."

I hardly let him finish his sentence before I blurted out, "I want you." He chuckled softly.

"Would you care to specify that?" He was teasing me so much right now, and I hated how I couldn't handle it. How I wanted to beg him to touch me.

"I want you to stop talking and get inside me already." And just like that the teasing stopped. He got on top of me, dragging my bikini bottoms down in the process.

His mouth found mine and my whole head was about to explode again. I pulled back and dragged his swimming trunks down, in less then a second later our tongues collided again.

I spread my legs further to give him all the space he needed, and before I knew it he was inside of me. His upper body was still clothed and I needed to feel his skin, so I grasped at the end of his shirt, dragging it over his head as he was thrusting into me.

He did things to me that I'd never thought possible, made me feel things I'd never felt before and never wanted to let go of. My attraction towards him was dangerous, I feared I would only screw myself up in the end.

His mouth left mine placing kisses along my jawline. "You make me feel," He started and I waited for him to continue, only he didn't.

I was broken all over again by his words. Four simple words. The guilt, I think it was. The guilt was kicking in again, and now all I could think about was what I had to do.