Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen.
Katherine's pov:

I was left alone and confused, not moving one muscle. Not even saying anything to stop him.

I was so shocked of what had just happened. Almost didn't believe it had really happened. Only when I looked in the mirror I knew it was all real, and not just some crazy day dream. My lipstick was smeared, red all around my mouth looking as if a five year old had put my makeup on.

***

That night he didn't return, and I was glad by that. If he had I wouldn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say to him.

We checked out of the hotel the next morning and not even then did he show, it was first at the airport we met him

Everyone was pretty quiet on the flight back too. Ezra even, so they must have known something was up. Silas didn't say a word to me and I didn't say a word to him. Awkward—but to be fair it probably would have been more awkward if either one of us did say anything.

When we arrived back at the house it wasn't empty like we left it. His parents was back. Or his mom anyway, his dad I didn't see. Probably working.

"How was the trip? You must be tired." His mom asked smiling, a few minutes after we had arrived. All the others had went separate ways. Silas up the right staircase, as always.

"Yes, I think I'm gonna go get some rest." I said yawning purposely.

She nodded in understanding. "Well first, there is something I have been meaning to ask you." She started and I nodded my head for her to continue. "I just thought, since you and my son are soon getting married—would you like for me to get your things moved to his room?" Her smile was bright and I could tell she really wanted me to say yes.

"Ehm, I don't think that'd be such a great idea. We both like our separate space." I said trying the best I could to sound polite and not come off as rude. Since she was so kind towards me and all.

"Oh, yes. I understand." I could tell she didn't, but I couldn't share a room with him again. He made it clear he didn't want me as he said, when he left the hotel room.

I headed upstairs and went to bed like I said I would. Not really tired, but managed to fall asleep.

A few hours later the housemaid knocked on my door to tell me it was dinner, but I declined it and went back to sleep. Again not because I was tired, simply because I didn't want to be thinking about everything that had happened. But even in my sleep I can't escape him.

A polite knock on my door. I opened finding Silas standing there smirking down at me. His chest bare. No idea where his shirt went.

He stepped into the room without my permission, but I didn't mind. I looked at him in confusion and asked what he was doing in my room.

He acted offended by my rude tone and I laughed. His voice was seductive as he spoke. "I'm here for you." He told me.

Then he pushed me onto the bed, holding eye contact at all times. He got on top of me putting his lips to my neck. Kissing slowly making me shiver.

His hand traveled under my shirt, sighing as he felt I was wearing a bra. "No more wearing these in my presence." He said patting my chest.