Chapter twenty nine

Chapter twenty nine.
Katherine's pov:

Silas noticed what my attention had shifted towards. With a crooked grin he dragged me away from the bar and over to the balcony. "You in the mood for a bath?" He asked walking me over to the hot tub.

I rose an eyebrow. "What a stupid question." He chuckled lightly turning around and pulled the knot that was keeping the robe around my body.

I let it fall to the floor behind me, walking in front of him to step into the hot tub. Making sure to sway my hips as much as possible while doing so.

My body touched the water making me warm all over. A hot steam around me coming from the bubbles in the water I was in.

I looked over at him catching him viewing me up and down frozen in place. "You coming in?" I didn't need to ask him twice as he slipped his boxers right off, stepping into the tub only a second after.

He took a seat across from me, placing his arms on the edges and leaned back. His eyes fixed on me, and every now and then did they wander further down hoping to catch a glimpse of my body under the water. It wasn't easy as the bubbles were covering most of me.

"Agh, come here." He breathed out, rolling his neck in a circle. I smirked and did as he asked.

His hands caught around my hips as I got close enough. He pulled me closer so I was sitting on the edge of his lap. I waited for him to pull me closer, but he stopped.

"Exactly how ready are you for me right now?" He asked cocking his head to the side while shooting a glance down at my chest as it was now partly over the water surface.

"Why don't you find that out for yourself?" I asked giving him a challenging look.

He slid one of his hands from my hips slowly down to my bare entrance. My breath hitched as he easily slipped two fingers inside of me and then pulling them out again. I let out a pathetic whine wanting him to continue.

He grinned and put both hands to my hips again, guiding me forward until I rested at his tip. I didn't wait for him to finish his teasing before I pressed my hips down onto him.

A loud groan left him as he threw his head backwards. His hips buckled upwards wanting me just as much in return.

I grabbed his shoulders with my hands and started moving on him. I rolled my hips in circles reaching my own satisfaction to a whole different level. The sounds I thought I'd be making got caught in my throat, only coming out as deep breaths.

"Move faster, Love." He placed his hands on my hips again, helping me quicken my pace.

My upper body rested against his and his mouth met my neck kissing and sucking and biting. "Why have we never done this before?" It wasn't much of a question, but it made him make me go faster in response.

I gasped feeing myself grow close to my second orgasm tonight. Unintentionally I clenched around him. "Hold it." He groaned.

"I can't." I shook my head hopelessly, wanting nothing more then to do what he asked of me.

"Ten more seconds." His breath to my ear as he spoke.

I could barely do anything by myself anymore as I had to concentrate so much to not finish, so it was basically his hands doing all the work for us both.

"Ten." I started, feeling at least three more thrusts before he continued counting.

"Nine." He went back to kissing my neck.

"Eight." I couldn't wait much longer, so I needed him to count faster.

"Seven." His voice shot through my body like a lightning.

"Six." Two more thrusts.

"Five." I barely waited for him to say his number before I blurted out the next.

"Four." Two more kisses to my neck.

"Three." Two seconds away from my orgasm.

"Oh god, two." He rocked my hips up and down, while I fought for dear life not to let go.

"One." My head fell over his shoulder and his hands left my hips falling to his sides. We both finished at the exact same time, the relief was making my head spin.

I needed to move and get him out of me, but I was too tired to move as much as a muscle in that moment. He seemed to feel the same way as we stayed like that for a while.

"Give me twenty minutes and we'll go for round three." He breathed into my neck.

"I'm really tired." I complained still not moving a muscle to get off him.

"It's ok, I'll do most of the work." He placed his hands on my hips lifting me off him. I thought I could fall asleep right there if I closed my eyes.

Before I got the chance he picked me up, carrying me in his arms down to the bedroom. There he placed me down on the bed, not caring that the sheets were getting wet from the water still dripping from our bodies.

He got in next to me, letting me rest my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a while, laying in silence, our bodies speaking all the words that needed to be said.

It was such a comfortable place to be in, I soon found myself slowly drifting away.

Authors note:

It's a bit of a short chapter.
Hope you don't mind.

I'll try to get another chapter out in a few days for you guys:)

The honeymoon is just getting started!

Quote: I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.