Chapter thirty

Chapter thirty.
Silas's pov:

It was honestly the best morning of my life. Waking up with my wife's head on my chest, her face peaceful and trusting. It was the most addicting feeling ever, knowing she felt safe with me.

I could never get enough of that feeling. I would now be seeking it for every minute of my waking hours. It was like a drug addiction, she was my addiction.

Her natural long lashes creating shadows on her cheeks. The sunlight hitting her in the most perfect ways.

The only part I allowed myself to move was my eyes. I didn't want to wake her by making any movements. She looked way to peaceful for me to ruin this moment, the way I thought I would be ruining her.

I still had hope there might actually be a chance for this—us to work. It was these moments that made me hold onto that hope. My heart said she thought that way too, but my head—I had no idea what my head was telling me.

My eyes wandered down, tracing her body. Only parts of her were under the covers. Her chest bare, raising slowly up and down by her deep breath's. The lower part of her naked body was covered so I couldn't see it. But I knew it was naked.

We didn't get dressed after our time in the hot tub. Also added to the list of one my favorite moments. Because it was with her.

As carefully as I could, I removed myself from the bed letting her head fall onto the pillows. Thankfully she didn't wake up. I snuck into the kitchen to make her the wonderful breakfast she deserves.

***

Katherine's pov:

My eyes fluttered open feeling hands run up my stomach, all the way up to cup my breasts. Before I even got to release he was no longer beside me, a soft kiss was pressed against my inner thigh.

My breath hitched at the sudden touch of his lips on my body. I lifted up the cover and took a peek under it. His face came into sight, a suspicious smirk played across his prefect face. Like he was up to something.

Before I got to object his mouth found the inside of my upper thigh again. "Silas—what are you," I was cut off by his mouth moving even closer to where I ached most for his kisses.

A shaky breath escaped me, I squeezed my eyes shut, unintentionally spreading my legs further. And just like that his mouth disappeared from my body.

I opened my eyes in confusion, seeing him already at the bedroom door. "I made breakfast." He said without turning in my direction.

I sighed loudly hoping he'd hear, and then I crawled out of the bed. I looked around for the robe I was wearing yesterday, and realized it must still be on the balcony upstairs.

I walked over to the closet where both our suitcases were and started searching for something light to wear. I could already tell it was really hot here.

Just as I grabbed what seemed like a small silky dress, a box caught my attention. It was a quite big box actually, making me all the more curious what was inside.

I picked it up looking for any sign of a note that might tell me what it was. There was none. I pulled at the bow around the box and lifted off the top.

There was a little note laying on top of a bunch of paper covering what was actually inside the box. I picked it up and read it. Oh god—

Consider this your wedding present.
  Thought it might be a little inappropriate to
give it to you at the wedding.
You can thank me later;)
    - EZRA

After reading that I wasn't even sure I wanted to open it. Before doing anything with the box I slid the white silk dress over my head, then returned to the box. I lifted the paper slowly, so slowly. What was inside wasn't too far from what I could have imagined, but oh my god. He's sick.

Inside there was several new boxes with many items. Sex toys I realized. Vibrators, handcuffs and god knows what else. Some of the things I had never seen before and didn't dare think of what they could be used as.

I put the paper back in place and walked to the kitchen. Silas stood by the counter cutting some fruit. On the table he'd placed two plates with food across from each other. I smiled at the beautiful view of him.

He looked so normal standing there doing something any husband would do on a normal basis. It wasn't usual for me to catch him doing things like this. Cooking or cleaning, we always had others to do that for us.

The knife in his hand made my smile disappear. It brought back a thought I'd almost forgotten all about. I pushed the thought away again, not wanting to have to deal with it now and walked up behind him.

"Hey." I put my arms around him, hugging him from behind. He was dressed in a loose white t-shirt and black swim shorts. It was also unusual seeing him in these sort of clothes. He always wore that white dress shirt of his.

He turned his head to the side placing a kiss on the top of my head. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "Someone's happy this morning." He pointed out as I continued to hold my arms around him.

"Yeah, I'd be even happier if you finished what you started in there." He only chuckled softly in response. I took a seat by the table and he placed some fruit onto our plates before doing the same.

"I didn't know you could cook." I said having a bite of what he'd made.

"There's many things you don't know about me." His eyes met mine from across the table making me curiously search them, wanting to know more. But at the same time I didn't...

"What are we doing today?" I asked changing the subject.

He smiled suspiciously taking a big sip of his orange juice. I sensed he wasn't even going to answer my question as he just stayed silent.

I rose one eyebrow at him, but all he did was rise from his seat and starting to walk away from me. "Silas?" I yelled after him as he disappeared around the corner that lead to our room.

"Wear some swimwear—or don't, I'd rather you don't actually," He paused and I couldn't help but laugh. He reappeared around the corner again and added, "Come down to the boat once you're ready." And he was out the door.

I didn't even know there was any boat here. He's so sneaky wanting to keep everything a surprise until the last second, I love it.

Authors note:

I love these cute moments!

Don't you?

Quote: I'm always tired, but never of you.