Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen.
Katherine's pov:

We arrived back at his house safe and sound. Thankfully.

The rest of the car ride had been slightly awkward. Both of us eventually put on our shirts again, and now we went our separate ways. I went to my room to take a shower, and he went god knows where.

+++

"Come on, pleeeease." Ezra begged. Almost getting down on his knees and shit.

"No." I said flatly and continued eating the dinner he had brought me.

"Katherine, you have to come. It's gonna be fun I promise!" I was starting to get an headache from all this begging.

"I have no interest in watching you guys drool over some female strippers, then eventually get drunk enough and leave me to go fuck one of them." Ezra bursted into laughter at that. As always.

"There will be male strippers too, and besides we're not going there just because of the strippers. It's a meeting Silas have to attend to, the strippers are just a bonus." Male strippers huh? Can't say that didn't get me a bit more interested...

"If I agree to come will you leave me alone?" I asked giving him a stern look.

His whole face lit up. "YES! Yes, enjoy your food." He said and got up from my bed. "I'll come back later." And at that I was left alone.

Ezra came back a couple hours later like he said, told me when we were going and what to pack. I didn't pack much since we weren't staying there long, but a few formal dresses and some not so formal ones.

At last I found my way downstairs and my suitcase was brought down as well. Ezra and Alexander stood by the door waiting for me, but no Silas. This trip could be a good chance for me to get a little closer to him.

They were both dressed casually, so was I. And when Silas finally did show up, he was the only one dressed formally. He wore his usual white dress shirt, and with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows as always.

I have been wondering if he ever changes clothes at all. Or ever takes it off. I know one time he did, but that was I who took it off—

We all walked into a car together. Me and Ezra in the back, Alexander driving and Silas getting some work done on his laptop.

"Katherine, wanna play a game?" Ezra asked cheerfully.

"No!" I answered quickly and a little to loudly. "Ehm, no I do not." Total deja vu...

I saw Silas head turn only the slightest in my direction at that. Not sure if it was on purpose, but I saw it.

"Ok?" Ezra looked at me strangely.

A while later we arrived at the airport and got into one of Silas's private jets. And still he was on his laptop working.

"H-hey, can I get you guys anything?" A woman asked, her cheeks were bright red as she stood beside Silas looked down at him. I felt like rolling my eyes at her obviousness, but didn't.

He didn't give even a slightest look in her direction when he answered. "Three beers."

"Four." I added irritated at his rudeness.

"Three." He corrected. "And a soda." Ezra laughed uncontrollably.

I shot Silas a glare as he finally looked up from his laptop and met my eyes. Unbothered by that he looked back down again.

The woman returned with exactly what he said. The urge to trip her as she walked past me and sat the soda down at the table in front of me, grew incredibly large.