Chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen.
Katherine's pov:

After we parted ways I felt quite lonely, so I decided to go look for someone to keep me company. Ezra was the first one I found.

"Where have you been?" He asked sitting by the kitchen counter with a frown on his face. He was eating a burger.

"Uhm, just in the library." I wasn't lying.

"Hmm, Silas never lets anyone in there. Says it's his personal space." He looked at me questioning as if he knew something was up, but I wasn't about to tell him we just made out in there.

I shrugged sitting down beside him and stealing a fries from him. He glared at me taking a big bite of his burger.

"What, I'm hungry?" I said annoyed and took one more from him.

Silas's mother came wandering into the kitchen and smiled at us both. She was wearing a formal dress and high heels. "Are you going somewhere?" Ezra asked.

She nodded walking over to the fridge to get some water. "Yes, I'm going out in a few. You'll have the place for yourselves." She smiled very trusting we wouldn't destroy her house. I wouldn't be.

"I'll make sure he doesn't burn the house down." I said mentioning towards Ezra.

She laughed and thanked me before leaving.

"So, what you wanna do?" He asked gulping down some coke.

"Get drunk." I said without hesitation. Some things I just needed to get out of my mind. Even if it was just for a while.

"Hold that thought." Ezra disappeared out of the kitchen and returned with three different bottles of something.

First we started off by drinking from cups, but as we got drunk that was none of our concerns. I had no idea when it happened, but we'd turned on music and was now standing on the kitchen counter dancing.

Arms and legs going everywhere as we moved to the music. His laughter echoed through the music. I too was giggling once in a while. "Hey, don't step on me!" I yelled and laughed after.

"Dearest apologies, my lady." He said bowing his head. Almost loosing balance he crushed into me, we both lost balance and fell to the floor. His whole weight landed onto me and for a second the air left my lungs.

He was groaning and giggling at the same time. "Get your fat ass off me." I said trying to push him off.

It felt as if I might have broken a rib or two, but that was probably just the alcohol making me overdramatize it.

Finally he pushed himself off me and lifted me off the ground as well. He threw me over his shoulder walking up the stairs. I stayed still almost falling asleep from all the exhaustion.

He walked into my room closed the door behind him and threw me on the bed. I groaned in pain.

"I'm sweating so much, feel my forehead." He said laying down beside me. Well more like jumping in beside me.

I stretch out my hand and felt his burning forehead. "Fucks sake, take off your clothes then."He giggled and did just that, leaving him in just his boxers.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep in a flash, not even bothered by his snoring.

+++

I woke up to a knocking on my door. And the light stung in my eyes. Without moving I said, "Come in?" Thinking it was just one of the maids coming with my breakfast.

The door opened slowly at first and then flew open. "What the fuck." It was Silas. I forced my eyes open and tried sitting up to look at him, but was held down my another man's arm around me.