Love Boundaries. 5/5

Park Chaeyoung swears she could feel her heart burst when he shows up in her room with a bouquet of red roses wearing a black turtleneck and pants. She wonders how the heck anyone can look that good wearing something so basic.

"We're matching," he comments as she quickly puts the roses in a vase and it's only then that she notices that they're wearing the same thing, except that she's wearing blue denim jeans.

A part of her feels embarrassed, blushing hard at the comment, "... I guess so."

As she reaches for her bag, she hears a knock on the door and both heads turn to see her father with a wide smile across his face.

Uh oh.

"Oh, funny seeing you two here, where are you headed?" Mr. Park asks, though it's impossible for anyone to take him too seriously with the ear-to-ear smirk across his lips.

She rolls her eyes playfully, "... dad."

A part of her takes a mental note to scold her staff for having such big mouths.

"I'll have her home before midnight, Mr. Park," Jeon Jungkook politely chimes in, "... she's safe with me."

Her cheeks turn red at the statement.

"Alright, I'll be waiting on the dot. Even a minute late and you better expect to be in big trouble," he warns playfully, "... Chaeyoung, don't cause too much stress for him, alright?"

"Yes sir," he politely responds.

Even making it to the front entrance is proven to be difficult as apparently word travelled really fast in the Blue House. All the staff were giggling and making comments as they walked past, and she noticed him getting somewhat shy.

They end up in a Japanese restaurant that had a perfect view of the han river and sat at a secluded area.

"I think the next few days in the Blue House will be difficult for you," she breaks the silence as they wait for their drinks to come, "... seems like everyone and their mums know that we're going out tonight."

"That's okay Chaeyoung, it's a small price to pay," he answers in a smile.

She likes it.

Park Chaeyoung likes the way her name rolls down from his lips, a lot more naturally than the one other time he'd ever did so when it was her birthday.

"Have you considered about what you'll do once your father leaves the Blue House? His term will end in a little over three years," he questions her curiously, "... do you want to go into politics?"

She shakes her head, "... not really. And you? I mean, you're already following your father's footsteps, right?"

"I haven't quite decided either," he tells her.

She admits that she was a little worried that they wouldn't have much to talk about, but the conversation flows relatively naturally between the two. After dessert, he leads her to the rooftop area and they look at the skyline and talk more about their childhood. She learns that they have a lot of similarities.

"You know, when you gave me the day off in Busan... my friends told me I look happier," he tells her as he takes another sip from his beer, "... and I've been thinking about that a lot."

"Were you unhappy before?" She turns to him curiously.

He shakes his head, "... I wasn't unhappy, but I guess... I'm happier now. It doesn't feel like work, being near you never felt like an obligation. But it's simply becoming impossible, for me to keep the boundary between us."