Long Distance. BONUS

bonus chapter requested by @taerosiekook! hope you guys like it, please feel free to send some requests for the next fics. 

Jeon Jungkook thinks that he's quite lucky considering everything that had happened.

He was barely 32 but he'd achieved a lot of great things, and experienced a lot of the best things in life.

But more importantly, he was married to the most kindest, gentle and beautiful woman in the world and has a son who's eyes shone just as brightly.

His friends told him that marriage wasn't easy and especially with having a mischievous three year old vying for her attention, he thinks they're right. Sometimes the pair bicker about who'll sleep with her and he knows, he always loses. Park Chaeyoung was a great mother and he motherly instinct was always to sleep with her son, at least "while he's still small enough to want to share a room with his mother." Jeon Kyong. His wife always joked that he got his trouble tendencies from him, since his mother used to always tell her that he was a cheeky boy growing up.

Tonight, they have the luxury of a date night.

It was officially a year since their wedding and they hadn't had time to have an official honeymoon yet, because of how busy his schedule was and the controversy of their relationship. They had children before getting married and as one of the biggest idols of their time, there was a late of backlash.

It's the first time in a long time where the pair got to enjoy a moment of silence together. After dropping off their son at Jeon Jungkook's parents house, they decide to check into a nice hotel room in Seoul. It had been a while since they'd been able to enjoy in room service.

"Honey," her voice is soft like silk, almost as though she were purring, "... can we stop at the centre for a little bit? I need to sign some papers."

They'd promise to have a weekend with no work, but before he could protest he turns to see the way her eyes looked at him with such a softness, her hand gentle against his thigh as he stopped at the red light.

He almost forgot the way she broke all the rules.

"Of course, but don't be long."

He hears a soft thank you exit her mouth before she begins typing on her phone, quickly putting it away in her handbag.

"We're getting a few new teachers next week," she muses, "... I'm really excited."

A part of him was worried about how she'd adapt to life in Seoul.

She spent so long abroad, never staying in one place (other than the plane) for too long that a sense of stability would've been difficult for anyone at her level. But when she'd attended a charity event with him, a bright idea sparked in her head, one that would change her life forever. Jeon Jungkook always told her to find things that she loved and there was nothing more she loved than languages and helping others. In the charity event where they talked about the difficult assimilation for human trafficking victims, she thought about how just like them, she knew what it felt like to be confused in stability.

A year later, she opened her own language centre one that linked human trafficking victims and worked with them to get qualifications to teach, where they could use their skills in a way that could help the next generation. At first, it was only herself and three other women teaching but not even two years later—the centre was opening throughout South Korea.

Stunning, intelligent and resilient.

He really hit the jackpot.

-

"Check in under Mr. Jeon Jungkook," his voice is low and even after years of being together, she can't help but be mesmerised by the depth of his voice as he hands his identification card and card to the receptionist, "... if it's possible can we get a room with more privacy, my wife is a light sleeper."

The receptionist shyly nods before clicking on the screen, "... I'm a huge fan, by the way."

Jeon Jungkook nods, "... thank you for the support."

"Oh, I mean—your wife. I think she's doing a really good thing," the woman corrects him, making her blush heavily.

"Oh, well that's a given. Who wouldn't love her? That's why I wife-ed her up as soon as I could," he quips before pulling her closer to him, looking at her, "... you're stuck with me forever."

"That's a punishment I'm willing to take," she rolls her eyes jokingly.

When the check in process finishes, the pair head to the elevator. His hand is permanently resting on the back of her waist, gentle against her skin.

"Honey, it's been so long," she finally hums, "... since it's been just us two."

"Hmm," he practically growls, "... and this elevator is taking so long, any longer and I'll just have to bend you over right here—"

"Jeon Jungkook!" She hisses, playfully hitting him.

"I'm joking," he tells her.

"You're not," she interrupts, "... I want you too. But you should at least buy me dinner first."

He chuckles, "... well I was going to say bend you over and have deep, intellectual conversations over politics. I'm not sure what was in your head, honey."

The pair laugh before getting to their room.

"You're beautiful," he kisses her gently, fingers soft against both cheeks as he takes his time, savouring the time they have together, "... so, so, beautiful."

"Hmm," she manages to let out, carefully unbuttoning his shirt, "... even after all these years?"

He helps her unbutton her shirt, revealing the stretch marks against her stomach, and her hands instantly palm her skin, hiding it from him.

"Chaeyoung, look at me," he notices, lifting her chin so that she has no choice but to have her eyes on him, "... you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

"My body is not the same as it was when we first met," she can't help but vocalise, knowing that back in her flying days, keeping in shape was a lot easier and more so, before her pregnancy.

"You're beautiful," he repeats it as he slowly bends down, kissing the marks against her hips and stomach, slowly, "... beautiful."

"Jungkook," she gently presses against his shoulders, "... let's move to the bed."

-

"Happy anniversary," he sings in the morning, planting kisses all over her bare body as she slowly pulls the bed sheets off her, "... honey wake up."

She slowly opens her eyes to see the largest bouquet of roses in her life, alongside a card.

"You couldn't let me rest some more after having your way on me all night last night, babe?" She half jokes before leaning in and kissing him, "... thank you babe."

Slowly pulling her body against the headboard, she moves the bed sheets to cover her body before opening the card.

Two plane tickets to Paris, where they first fell in love.

She thinks she's the luckiest woman in the world.