Twisted Games. BONUS

Thank you for 1k votes (even though I still don't know what votes do hahaha) I wasn't going to write a bonus chapter, but seeing such a number I felt like I owed it to you! As always, feel free to request the next mini fic as otherwise I'm a queen of the same cliché ideas :P

Lisa Manoban thought that she would hate them as a couple and at the beginning, she did. She had to mentally remind herself not to be the clingy friend but if there was anyone outside of her family that she loved the most, it would certainly be Park Chaeyoung. When she confessed her crush, Lisa Manoban was completely broken, feeling as though someone had just inject poison into her system causing for pain to seep through every inch of her being and when she found out that they were dating, she felt as though her heart had been ripped out. She commends her friend for being at least discreet, she'd always run to her room to answer the phone and every time she'd come home late, she'd bring desserts and snacks for the girls. Her crush for him dissipates within the one month mark, and is instead twisted with a sense of bitterness.

Chaeyoung deserves better!

One day, when Kim Taehyung visits the dorm, she overhears him talking about them to Jisoo Kim.

"Yeah, they've been fighting a lot lately because Jungkook feels as though she's keeping him around like a dirty secret, as though she were ashamed of him" he explained, "... Chaeyoung never tells you?"

"No, I thought everything was fine."

She feels bad, knowing that her friend was likely trying to keep things low key to keep word from reaching her.

When Park Chaeyoung gets home that night, Lalisa Manoban tells her that she doesn't need to be walking on egg shells anymore.

"You should date freely, I'm already over him Chaeyoung."

When the pair begin to date freely, Lalisa Manoban can't help but think that they're absolutely perfect for one another. She watches the way he holds his hand out against the table when she's bending over to pick something up, making sure that she doesn't bump her head. Then there was the way he picked out all the avocado in her dish and in return, she'd smile so brightly that his face would turn red, as some sort of unspoken dialogue. Not only that, but at every party or outing, she'd watch as the pair would walk in hand in hand, and how he'd always walk behind her to make sure she didn't need to worry about her clothes riding up too far up. She was also, equally a great girlfriend, she notices. Every day, she'd order breakfast and coffee for him and his group and even when she was tired, she'd still video call him. She often would spend her days off going to his apartment to do the washing, so that after practice he could come home to fresh sheets.

Park Chaeyoung had a very particular sense of humour, but somehow, he always seem to understand her and at night when the gang was in the living room watching a movie, the pair would be in the kitchen debating over politics and God knows what.

Lalisa Manoban believes that it is, true love indeed.

-

"Auntie Lisa!" A four year old Areum almost trips as she runs to her, moments later being swept up her and held in a tight embrace, "... I missed you!"

"I missed you too," Lalisa Manoban coos, before looking up at the other pair dressed up as though they were intentionally planning on breaking some hearts.

"Thank you Lisa!" Park Chaeyoung exclaims, wrapping her arms around her tightly, "... here is Areum's overnight bag. I've already fed her dinner, but she might get peckish so I also brought some snacks. Please—don't let her have too much sugar, she won't be able to sleep."

"Ice cream! Ice cream!" The young toddler chants causing for Jeon Jungkook to frown, pouting, mouthing a "Areum Behave for Aunty Lisa!"

"Got it, I'll give her extra ice cream tonight," she quipped, "... just kidding. Where are you guys going?"

She watches as Park Chaeyoung blushes before squeezing her husbands hand, indicating that she was too shy to answer.

Damn, even after all these years they still acted like teenagers in love.

"We're going to Busan, we're wanting to revisit the spot where I first proposed to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary," he answers, "... are you sure you will be alright? Feel free to call us at any time, we'll be on the first plane—"

"Of course not, we'll be fine. Enjoy your holiday. Use protection!" She jokes, causing for a glare from the other woman, "... just kidding, I wouldn't mind babysitting two at a time."

"Thank you Lisa, we really appreciate you," she finally comments, "... our plane will leave soon, is it—"

"Go, have fun lovebirds."

That night, when she's reading Areum a bedtime story, she can't help but ask.

"Areum, does mummy and daddy fight a lot?"

The young toddler shakes her head no, "... sometimes they fight about luck. Mama said she's lucky to have Dada, but Dada said he's the luckiest man in the world."

Gross.

"Who do you love more?"

"Dada! He always sneaks in candy for me and always tells mama to let me play outside for a little longer," she doesn't hesitate to reply, "... but mama gives me better hugs and is prettier."

Lalisa Manoban cannot help but giggle.

Perhaps, they were meant to be indeed.