Something More. 1/3

inspired by a request from yvesaintr of a friends-with-benefits to lovers trope with a storytime of an unplanned pregnancy and the process of co-parenting.

Jeon Jungkook has come to the realisation that ever since Park Chaeyoung entered his life, his entire being was being reshaped. He hadn't realised it at first, but slowly the signs were getting obvious. First there was his circle of friends who called him up, complaining at the fact that he never went clubbing with them anymore and that it had been months since they'd booked a vip table. Then there was the surprise visit from his mother (which he usually despised) and the shock on her face to see the penthouse so clean and tidy. Then it was from the receptionist at his law firm, who asked him whether he had a girlfriend because "you've been smiling more often, Sir." There was one woman to blame.

Park Chaeyoung.

If there was such thing as polar opposites, then she would be it. There was not a single creative bone in his body, known for being arrogant and dead-panned and then there was her, the epitome of light with a smile that could give the sun a run for its money. He was a lawyer and she was an animation cartoonist who'd slept at 6 in the morning when he was getting up for his day. She hated eating out, whereas he'd lived off food delivery apps. Her clothes were always baggy and modest, whereas he took every opportunity possible to display the ink on his skin (outside of working hours, of course). He was known as a player—his rule had been that he'd never fuck a girl a second time unless he was that wasted.

And then, he met her.

She had just gotten published and her friends had booked a private room beside his. It was her first time drinking (because she was told that it was lemonade when it was in fact, never much not so) and had stumbled into his room by accident. And when he laid his eyes on her—blonde hair, flushed cheeks and plump lips that just looked so irresistible, he couldn't help but be wrapped in a spell. He knew he had to have her. Just one taste. And it wasn't really easy, but eventually, she ended the night begging his name. 

Her voice. Her scent. Her curves.

He remembers it all.

Morning came and his kitchen was filled with the aroma of scrambled eggs and bacon (since when did he even have ingredients in his fridge?) and normally, he hates when the women he sleeps with mess around with his property, something about the way she invites him to take a seat makes his heart feel warm. Perhaps, the first time he'd felt such warmth in his life. When she excuses herself from the table, he holds out her hand to stop her from leaving.

It's the first time he'd ever done so in his entire life.

He wanted to tell her then, that he wanted to see her again. There was something in him that made him want to get to speak to her more. Jeon Jungkook wanted to get to know her more. And that was not a familiar thing for him, but as the words became to leave his mouth, so close to being spoken, he chickened out.

He ended up asking if they'd like to be fuck buddies and to his surprise, she says yes.

"I, uh—" he remembers the way she was blushing as she cleared her throat, he knew she was shy from the way she wanted the lights off, "... I mean, I don't want you to think I'm an easy woman, but I admit that sleeping with you released a lot of my stress. And well—it'll be a shame to say no to an orgasm as intense as the one from last night."

Perhaps, he won a lottery.

She sets up some ground rules:

- No sleeping with other women without her permission

- No marks on her body (she didn't want to have hard time explaining to her friends)