01 | 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

❝𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦
𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯.❞
— ᴇʏᴇᴅʀᴇss

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

[A/N: 😏 *wink wink* ]

CARSON LAUGHED loudly as he felt Wanda behind him, her hands on his back as she pushed him towards the front door while giggling herself. A smirk crossed his lips and he quickly spun around, his hands slipping down to her waist as he pulled her closer and pressed his lips against hers.

Wanda let out a squeal in surprise at the sudden action but soon melted into his touch and wrapped her arms around his neck to keep herself stable considering they were still walking backwards.

His back hit the door and he reached up to take the set of keys from Wanda's hand. She pulled away, biting down on her lip as she looked up at him to control the huge smile that was crossing her lips.

"Alright." Carson began. "You ready witchy?"

"Mhm." Wanda hummed, pecking his lips a few more times. She tugged on his shirt to move him away from the door before opening it and pushing him outside excitedly. "Okay, go, go."

He chuckled and raised his hands up in surrender. "I'm going, I'm going."

Wanda closed the door and Carson got his newly cut key ready in his hand. He waited for a moment before slotting the key into the lock of him and Wanda's house for the first time. However, when the key jammed as he turned it to the side his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Uh, Wands." Carson rubbed his lips together. "It's not working."

"Wait, what? You're kidding." Wanda's voice came from the other side of the door.