03 | 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

AFTER HIS altercation with Carson and Wanda earlier on in the day, Strange travelled straight to Kamar-Taj to warn Wong, along with Chavez and the other sorcerers of what would soon be arriving.

He explained to them what had happened during his encounter with the couple, telling them everything that Carson and Wanda had said to him. Including their plan to take America's powers.

Wong paced back and forth around the room as he took in the information.

"The Scarlet Witch." The Sorcerer Supreme whispered under his breath.

"Wanda's gone. So is Carson." Stephen inhaled sharply. "They've got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has them."

Wong looked around at his fellow sorcerers that had gathered in the room and took a deep breath before speaking. "The Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to either rule, or annihilate the cosmos. But in that prophecy, she's not alone."

"She took a whole town hostage using her mind, along with her own partner, Carson Swan." Stephen added. "And now that he's corrupted by the Darkhold too, the two of them together is possibly one of the biggest threats the Multiverse has ever faced. If either of them get America's power... they could enslave the entire Multiverse."

"So, the people you went to ask for help, and told exactly where I am..." America spoke up. "... Are the people that want to kill me?"

Stephen sighed. "Yeah..."

America scoffed and shook her head, looking away from Stephen.

"Suspend teaching at once and arm the students." Wong ordered. "Kamar-Taj must now become a fortress."

Wong, Stephen, Chavez and the rest of the sorcerers at Kamar-Taj wasted no time in fortifying the place as much as they possibly could. Even the masters of the Hong Kong and London Sanctums came to the temple to help out too.

If things did go sideways and Carson or Wanda became hostile, they knew it wouldn't be an easy battle. So they needed every last sorcerer they could get.

Archers took their places on balconies, rooftops, on the ground and along the wall that surrounded the temple. Sorcerers grabbed their weapons from the rack and positioned outside, falling into the formation that had been created.

Once Stephen had made sure that America was safely inside the building, he made his way to the courtyard to regroup with Wong.

As he began to walk down the steps alongside his friend, they each noticed a large dim cloud forming in the sky and inching closer.