02 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎:
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

AFTER TAKING one last swig of his water, Carson emptied the rest of the liquid from the glass out into the sink and before placing it on the draining board

AFTER TAKING one last swig of his water, Carson emptied the rest of the liquid from the glass out into the sink and before placing it on the draining board. He looked over at the clock in the room and let out a quiet Shit under his breath once he realised the time.

"Wands!" Carson called out as he walked into the hallway, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Come on, we're gonna be late!"

"Just one—" Wanda's voice was heard from the landing upstairs. She cut herself off as she threw on her jacket. "One minute."

Carson nodded and rested his arm against the banister as he waited for Wanda. When he head the sound of footsteps getting closer he picked up his head and smiled at her. Although when he noticed the way she was walking he couldn't help but give into the grin that was beginning to form.

He watched as Wanda held onto the railings as she came down one step at a time, waddling awkwardly. Carson rubbed his lips together, trying his best to hold in his laugh.

Wanda noticed and narrowed her eyes at him. "Stop it."

"I'm not doing anything." Carson raised his hands in surrender, a small chuckle slipping out his throat.

"Carson!" Wanda whined. "It's not funny!"

Carson smirked as she got to the bottom step, taking her hand and helping her down the last one. "Now, am I gonna have to carry you to the car or?"

"I hate you." Wanda snatched her hand back, playfully pushing him away.

"Oh, really?" He raised a brow.

"Yes." Wanda shuffled on her feet. "This is all your fault y'know."

"That's funny because... I don't seem to recall you complaining earlier." Carson grinned, making Wanda's cheeks flush red. "Isn't that right Wands?"