20 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 [2]

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘:
𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

CARSON AND BUCKY each increased the speed on their bikes, heading straight towards the two armoured trucks that were parked up at the end of the road.

"You want the left or the right?" Bucky shouted over.

Carson's brows stitched together at his question. Considering he was driving on the left side it seemed pretty obvious that Carson would take the one... on the left.  "Uh, the left?"

"Alright." Bucky nodded, his brows furrowing too when he noticed Carson's expression. "What?"

"I just— Oh never mind."

"I mean the one on my left, you know that right?"

"Yes of course I know Buck!"

"Well I was just checking! You could've gotten confused or something!"

"How would—" Carson called over. "We have the same left!"

Due to the distance between Carson, Bucky and the two trucks closing in, their small bickering match was cut short. The pair both gave each other a quick nod before slamming on the breaks and leaping off the bikes.

Carson ran to the truck on the left while Bucky ran to the one on the right.

Two Flag Smashers sprinted from around the corner, one setting out to move to Bucky while the other moved to Carson before either of them could open the back doors to the trucks.

Carson's fingers were about to grip the handle of the door, however the Flag Smasher placed a firm hand on his shoulder and spun him around, making a swing for his face.

He reacted just in time and grabbed the mans fist, gritting his teeth together as he fought against the force the man was using to push his hand forwards. Right, they were super soldiers, he kept forgetting.

Carson jolted his head forwards and headbutted the man before moving behind him and wrapping his arms around his neck, trapping him in a headlock.

In an attempt to break free, the Flag Smasher threw his body backwards and dragged Carson down with him, his back hitting the ground harshly with a thud.

The action did take the air out of him, he'll admit, but it wasn't enough to let go.

Carson let out a grunt at the impact but quickly regained his focus and tightened his grip around the mans neck, breathing heavily through his nose in anticipation of the Flag Smasher getting knocked out.