22 | 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎:
𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

A/N: this chapter is actually kinda long... i got carried away sorry

AFTER THE EVENTS of the Flag Smasher's attack on the GRC in New York, everybody decided to take a few days to wind down.

Bucky had returned to his apartment and crossed off the remaining names in his book, some being harder than others. He bid his therapist farewell and made sure to thank her for all that she had done for him, even if he wasn't exactly the most... talkative patient.

Sam paid a visit to Isaiah and his grandson Eli at their home, in hopes to smooth things over with the pair and find a friend within them both.

But also to show Isaiah something too.

He took them down to the museum at the Smithsonian. At first Isaiah was confused, and a little ticked off, that Sam had brought him all the way down there just to see the place where all of Steve's memorabilia was held. However, Sam continued to walk past it all, showing that he wasn't here for that.

He led Isaiah and his grandson into another room, which appeared to be newly built. And much to Isaiah's surprise... it was all for him.

Thanks to Sam pulling a few strings, there was now a whole exhibit dedicated, to Isaiah Bradley.

There was a golden statue of him situated in the middle of the room, pictures on a slideshow that covered the walls, multiple plaques around the room which read everything that he'd done.

This way, nobody would ever forget what Isaiah did for their country. Never.

Carson and Wanda returned to their home, so they could relax after being away for so long and let off some... steam.

It wasn't long before they were greeted by an open and empty fridge in their kitchen with a note inside that said,

You wasn't here to eat the food so somebody had to. - Lena :P

Considering they had no food and neither of the two could be bothered to go out and get any, the couple spent the couple nights having dinner over at the compound.

It actually worked out quite well seen as they hadn't seen Tony, Natasha, Morgan and the others in quite a while. Wanda had mentioned the thought to Carson that she was pretty sure Morgan had recruited Yelena into eating all of their food so that they'd have to come and visit.

When they teased Morgan about her little scheme, the girl grinned mischievously and ran away. That was pretty much all the evidence they needed.

Either way, they didn't mind, it was good to spend time with them all.