10 | 𝐙𝐄𝐌𝐎

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 :
𝘻𝘦𝘮𝘰

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

THE TRIO made their way outside the station, picking up the pace as they saw the door considering they didn't want to get called back inside again for another soul-gazing session.

"Well, that was fun." Carson quipped.

"Yeah, I feel great." Sam chuckled.

"I feel awful." Bucky huffed out.

They reached the sidewalk when the sound of a police siren grabbed their attention. All of them look to the side to see John and Lemar leant against one of the police cars, waving them over.

"Oh great." Carson put his hands in his pockets and sighed. "He's still here."

"Gentlemen." John greeted as they approached him. "Good to see you again."

Carson shot him a wry smile. "Thanks, the feeling is not mutual."

John brushed off Carson's comment and look between them all. "If we divide ourselves, we don't stand a chance. You guys know that."

"So what do you got?" Sam asked him.

"Well, the leader's name's Karli Morgenthau. She's nineteen years old—"

"Nineteen?" Carson's brows furrowed. "Jesus... and I thought I was a little shit as a kid."

Sam patted Carson's back and grinned. "Oh you were."

"We're targeting civilians who've been helping Karli move from place to place." John continued.

Lemar nodded. "They geotagged a location then scrambled the signal. But our satellites have found their symbol popping up in various displaced communities all across Central and Eastern Europe."

"We think she's taking the medicine she just stole to one of these camps."

"Well, there are hundreds of those all over the planet since The Blip." Bucky shrugged. "So I guess you'll have to look real hard."

"Good thing I have 20/20 vision, huh?" John joked.

Carson rolled his eyes. "Where is she now, Walker? Do you know?"