04 | 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:
𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

THE FEELING of someone gently tracing their fingers over Carson's back, drawing random patterns against his skin slowly woke him up from his sleep. He hummed at the feeling as he came around and closed his eyes once more.

However, when the feeling stopped his face instantly scrunched up at the loss.

"Hey, why'd stop."

"Because." Wanda said she took her hand away. "You're not going back to sleep, wake up."

"I'm not, I'm not." Carson mumbled tiredly. "My eyes are open..."

Wanda shuffled closer and rested her chin on his shoulder, her eyebrows coming together when she noticed his eyes were in fact not open.

"They're closed."

"That's false information."

"Wake up."

"I am awake." Carson lifted up his hand before flopping it back down on the bed. "See. I'm just, resting my eyes."

"Resting your eyes my ass." Wanda playfully rolled her eyes. She moved down to his ear and started speaking again. "Get upppp. Get up, get up, get up, get up."

Carson rolled onto his back with a sigh, lifting his hands up to his face to rub his eyes. He turned his head to look at Wanda, giving her an unimpressed look as she grinned at him.

"Good morning dorogoy." Wanda shuffled her position so she was laying on her side, propping her head up with one hand while she used the other to run her fingers through Carson's hair.

Carson reached over to the bedside table and picked up his phone to check the time, letting out another huff when he saw how early it was.

"Wanda, darling, light of my life." Carson remarked sarcastically. "Do you know how early it is?"

Wanda nodded. "I do."

He narrowed his eyes at her while pursing his lips in thought. "Yeah, I'm going back to sleep."

Carson closed his eyes once more and Wanda dropped her head down onto his chest as she let out an annoyed huff.

"But Carson—" Wanda groaned.

"But Wanda." He mimicked her tone.

"We have to take Morgan to school remember?" She reminded him.

Carson stayed silent for a moment but kept his eyes closed. "Can she not get there herself?"

Wanda lifted up her head and looked down at him, letting out a small laugh. "She's five."