05 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐃

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:
𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

Two weeks later.

CARSON SAT BACK on the couch, leg bouncing up and down in anticipation of leaving the room. He glanced over at the clock to check the time like he'd done a million times already, only to roll his eyes when he realised that it hadn't even been three minutes since he last checked. Jesus.

You see, ever since the whole situation with Westview, the government had ordered for both Carson and Wanda to attend ten weeks of therapy, two sessions per week. They were told that by attending these oh so helpful sessions it would give them a fresh start in society's eyes.

Did they both find it incredibly stupid? Yes. Did they have no choice but to go? Also yes.

The government felt that after Wanda's... actions, something had to be put in place to assure them and the rest of the civilians that a situation of that measure would never happen again. Of course their original plan was to go down more of a punishment route, but of course, Carson wasn't going to let that happen and neither was the rest of the team.

So they came to an agreement that this would be the solution. Although it wasn't exactly ideal, it seemed to be the best outcome they could've gotten. Since Carson had his mind messed with in the process of the Hex and not to mention he still seemed to be carrying a faint amount of the infinity stones in his body, he was seen as a potential threat in the governments eyes.

And knowing his track record with the things he'd done in the five years that everyone was blipped, it was clear to say that he wasn't exactly a model citizen.

Which meant he had to take part too.

It's not like he, y'know, snapped his fingers and saved the world or anything.

"Mr. Swan?" Dr. Raynor's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

He looked over at her. "Mhm?"

"Did you hear what I said?"

Carson nodded slowly. "Yes."

He had no idea what she said.

"Are you sure?" She raised a brow.

"I'm sure."

"What was I talking about then?"

"Uh," Carson pursed his lips in thought. "Me?"

"Mr. Swan." She began. "I understand that you feel this is a waste of your time. But we only want to help you. I get that talking about certain things may—"