18 | 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

CARSON'S EYES twitched slightly as he came around, the sound of hushed talking pulling him out of his sleep. He felt the presence of two other people in the room, feeling their gaze on him.

"Is he dead?"

"He's sleeping."

"I'm gonna go wake him up."

"Don't!" One whisper shouted.

Carson opened one of his eyes, grinning when he saw Sam's nephews stood in the room. As they turned back to look at him, Carson closed his eyes once more to pretend he was still sleeping.

"You scared?" AJ laughed.

"Pshh, no." Cass shook his head. "He's uncle Sam's friend. Why would I be scared?"

"Because it's the middle of the afternoon, he's still sleeping, and you think he's dead." AJ shrugged.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"Well, if you're not scared..." AJ nudged him. "Then go wake him up."

"Fine. I will." Cass decided, playfully shoving his brother on the way past.

He walked over to Carson and looked down at him for a moment before poking his shoulder. After having no result, considering Carson was still pretending to be asleep, Cass poked him once more before turning to look at AJ.

"Maybe he is dead..." Cass whispered.

"Or he's a vampire." AJ added. Carson inhaled sharply as he tried to stifle a laugh.

Cass rolled his eyes at AJ's words and looked back down at Carson. "Vampires don't exi—"

Carson opened his eyes suddenly and looked up at Cass, allowing his eyes to glow red.

"VAMPIRE!" Cass shouted.

Carson laughed and sprung out of bed, chasing the two around the room. AJ and Cass ran out of the bedroom and through into the kitchen, the laughter between the three heard throughout the room as Carson continued chasing them.