14 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

"MOM HELP!" Tommy's voice was heard coming from outside.

Wanda's head shot up, her breath hitching in her throat at the sound of Tommy calling for help downstairs. She opened the bedroom door and rushed downstairs, eyes darting around the room for any sign of him.

"Tommy?" She called out.

"Mom!"

Her gaze landed on the back door, realising it was coming from outside. She quickly made her way over to the door and opened it. "What's going—"

Upon noticing the sight in front of her, a wave of relief washed over Wanda as she noticed the boys stood in the garden together. However, when she noticed Carson lay on his back on the grass, her brows stitched together in confusion.

"What is it?" Wanda asked breathlessly. "Is everything okay?"

Billy pointed at Carson. "I think we killed dad."

"Oh right—" Wanda nodded along, only to freeze when Billy's words registered in her brain. "WHAT?"

Wanda walked over to where Carson was lay and knelt down beside him. She nudged him a few times but he didn't move. At first she thought the twins were joking, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't starting to get a little worried.

"Baby?" She whispered.

Nothing.

"Dorogoy?"

No reply.

"Carson?"

Billy and Tommy shared a look, each of them trying to stifle a laugh. Wanda moved her hand up and gently brushed his hair out of his face, letting out a breath when she saw his eye twitch.

"Hi dorogoy." Wanda smiled down at him.

Carson opened his eyes and looked at her. "I'm wounded."

"Oh yeah?" Her head tilted in curiosity. "Why's that?"

He pointed over to the football that was on the grass before pointing down to his lower area. Carson looked over at Tommy and narrowed his eyes playfully. "Gremlin number one kicked the ball with his superspeed."

Wanda chuckled and shook her head, holding out her hand for him to take. "Come on you big baby, you're going to get all muddy."

"I don't think I can." Carson faux frowned. "You gotta go on without me Wands. Save yourself."