16 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒 & 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 & 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

SAM WALKED along the docks near his sisters house, looking around with a smile at all the people that had came to help out with the family boat.

He passed a couple people on the way, having a few quick catch-ups and giving them thanks before coming to a stop when he reached a truck with different supplies in.

"Tommy, Carlos, this is amazing." Sam looked between the two men and chuckled. "Thanks so much, man."

Carlos smiled and gave Sam's shoulder a pat. "Hey, look... word goes out the Wilson family needs help? We'll always be there."

"Yes sir." Tommy nodded in agreement.

"We still got a bit of usefulness in us." Carlos shrugged.

"How do we get it off the truck?" Sam asked.

The three men turned around at the sudden sound of rustling coming from behind them. They looked up in surprise to see the large crate now surrounded with red energy, raising off the back of the truck before getting placed on the floor.

A grin found it's way onto Sam's face as Carson was revealed, slipping his hand back into his pocket as his powers faded away.

"I know, I know." Carson placed his free hand on his chest. "What would you ever do without me?"

Bucky appeared from the around the back of the truck with a metal case in hand. He placed it on the truck and took a step back. "Just dropping this off. You can sign for it and we'll go."

"