03 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘

WANDA REACHED into the car and unclipped Morgan's belt, trying to be as quiet as possible considering she was fast asleep. She took Morgan into her arms and carried her out the car, instantly freezing when she felt the young girl begin to stir awake for a moment.

Carson turned off the car and hopped out the drivers seat, closing the door louder than intended as he didn't know Morgan was sleeping.

He turned around to look at Wanda, who had her finger pressed against her lips telling him to be quiet along with shooting him an unimpressed look.

"Sorry, sorry." He whispered.

Wanda began walking to the front door of the compound. Although when she heard the car door open again she turned around. She watched with a raised brow as Carson reached into the back of the car, coming out after a few seconds with Morgan's ice cream tub in his hand.

Carson closed the car door and turned towards Wanda, stopping in his tracks when he noticed her staring at him. He took the spoon out of his mouth and put in back in the tub.

"What?" He asked.

Wanda chuckled and shook her head. "Seriously?"

"Shit, my bad." Carson held out the tub for her. "You want some?"

"Come on, idiot." She laughed softly and walked up the steps to the front door.

He shrugged and followed along behind them. "Well someone's gotta eat it."

Wanda let out another laugh and Carson walked up behind, pushing the door open for her seen as she was still holding Morgan in her arms. They all stepped inside and Wanda glanced down at the young girl, gently moving her hair from her face to check if she was still asleep.

"Is she staying here tonight?" Carson whispered.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to sleep over so she could spend the weekend with Nat and Lena after school tomorrow." Wanda nodded.

"Yelena? Spending time with children?" Carson chuckled. "Are you sure we're talking about the same person here, or?"

"I heard that, dipshit." Yelena scoffed as she walked past them, flipping him off over her shoulder.

"Alright." Wanda spoke up. "I'm gonna go tuck her in. You coming?"

He nodded and kissed her cheek. "Bathroom break. I'll catch up with you both."