Chapter 31 (18+)

I need to ring the lemon bell, you've been warned. Veer your eyes if you don't want to read.

Beautiful night sky, peaceful wind, and a stellar view of the full moon. Taking a deep breath and howling on the roof of the house, I felt my old animalistic instincts replace my more civilized persona. Feeling that more animal side of me take over as I dropped back down to right in front of the front door and headed inside. It was pretty late, and everyone was pretty much asleep except for me and Zero, which you can tell why.

Feeling my breath shake as well as my legs, I also felt my 8 inches of canine penis slowly throb into an erection of shaft and knot. I lightly pushed my bedroom door open and slowly stepped through and over to my bed and flopped down on my back and sighed very softly. Holding my hands together, staring at my crotch area, I kept daydreaming about that fucking Jackal. He made me... every time I think of him I either burn red with blush or slowly grow hard. I was lucky I only blushed when I was ever around in public, but now? Luckily the door was closed and I was lone in my bed.

Growling softly in either self-anger or lustrous desire, I covered my mouth with my one claw and slowly rubbed my other claw up and down my thick shaft. I winced with sexual tension and kept lightly stroking my throbbing wolf dick, still daydreaming about that Jackal. I didn't know if it was the THOUGHT of Zero shoving his rock hard throbbing cock deep into me or the fact that I was alone and needed some time to myself, but I felt like I deserved it. Keeping both my moaning and stroking softly, my mouth started to water as I shut my eyes and kept daydreaming about the two of us fucking vigorously.

Me: Mmmm, oh Zero~ Jackal, please, harder~ Please, please, fuck me harder~

Covering my mouth a bit more and stroking myself a bit harder, I kept rubbing all over my dog penis and growling in extreme sexual tension. I was daydreaming about me and the Jackal, just the two of us, fucking extremely violently and him groping his claws all over me, mostly him rubbing my dick and ass. Biting my lower lip, I pulled my one claw off my mouth and gripped it on my rear and stroked myself even more violently and throbbed extremely hard in my other paw. I felt my breath shake like a leaf, and my panting and drooling became so intense, I felt like I was going to explode in sexual ecstasy.

Me: Mmm, Mmm, Zero, Zero~ Harder Daddy, oh fuck~ Fuck, please, harder~ Harder, fuck my ass, Daddy~

Shoving three claws into my tail-hole and stroking my wolf penis to the point it kind of burned, I felt like I was right on my edge. Wincing and moaning out in sexual release, I felt my throbbing dick release its white, sticky liquids all over my stomach and waist. I collapsed in a pile of soft moans and sweat as I kept dripping my liquid on my stomach and laid there still as a fallen tree. Pulling my one claw out of my hole and moaning rather softly, I felt like I was on top of the world. Just one thing...

Me: Fuck~ I need my Zero~ I need him so badly~ Mmmm, I can feel him deep in me, yet he's not here.

Zero: What are you talking about, I'm right out the door, Wolfie~

Jumping in extreme embarrassment and flipping the covers of the other side of the bed over me, I growled at myself as the door slowly creaked open, and in walked my favorite Jackal. He lightly shut the door and eased his way towards me and flipped me right on my stomach, and the blush that took over my face was priceless. From his grasp on my waist to his hot breath on my neck, I could tell he was heated up and needed to do anything he could to relieve himself. I could even feel him rubbing his shaft against my tail-hole, and it made both of us a mess of soft moans.

Zero: Wolfie~ Good boy~ You're wanting this, don't you?~

Me: Z-Zero~ So long as we're not so loud-

Zero: Fuck THAT, I want to go absolutely fucking WILD on your ass~ No matter how many times someone says "Go to sleep~" You're too beautiful for me to give up, and I'm going to make sure this is the best moment of our fucking lives~

Eyes Of A Rookie (Infinite and Rookie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें