Chapter 4

It's barely sunrise, and everyone is crowded around the console in the main room, except for Daniel and Charmy. His leg is bad, and he's trying her hardest to help him out with it. An added new face is Silver, a basically-the-Same-as-Sonic, but psychokinetic.

Me: Soo, this everybody?

Shadow: Unfortunately, yes. Our friends are to scared to stop IT.

Me: Why do you call it an IT?

Shadow: It was made with the intent of death and destruction.

Me: Still, it looked like a HE.

Silver: Whatever IT or HE is, it's mighty powerful. Especially against Sonic himself.

Me: Exactly how powerful?

Silver: It's faster than our blue hedgehog friend. Not to mention the fact that it's pretty strong. It defeated him pretty easily.

Me: Didn't you have to fight him before?

Silver: '06.

Me: And yet he beat you. A psychokinetic Against a speedy hedgehog.

Silver: Yet his strength is powerful. And we don't know where he is now.

Amy: Do you guys think Sonic is-

Me: It's a possibility he is.

Vector: He is not dead.

Shadow: I highly think he is.

Me: I mean, yeah. He's strong. But not that strong.

Silver: I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist. It's quite possible that that happened to him, but we don't know for sure.

Me: Pothead's right.

Silver: Excuse me? Pothead?

Me: Yeah. Your hair looks like a pot leaf.

Silver: Why you little-

Shadow: ENOUGH!!! We work together, or fall apart. Now, It has been six months since then.

Me: Since the invasions or Sonic's disappearance?

Vector: Both, actually. People are giving up to despair.

Silver: Despair is a luxury we DON'T have.

Me: Well, this is some bullshit.

Shadow: Your use of profound language is... touching to this argument.

Me: I may be a nice guy, but I have the mouth of a sailor.

Vector: A salty, shipwrecked sailor, to be exact.

Charmy: WHY DO YOU THINK THAT'LL WORK?!?

Daniel: MORPHINE WORKS!!! TRY IT!!!

We all looked over in the direction of the med bay.

Me: What the Hell?

Amy: It seems like Daniel and Charmy are arguing about morphine. What is it supposed to do?

Me: I think it's like a pain reliever. It was, and still is, used by medical professionals and soldiers in military in case of injury on the field, as far back as my knowledge goes.

Shadow: And you know this how?

Me: I studied medical care during my years at college. I actually earned my Bachelor's degree in it.

Vector: You never told us this.

Me: I never wanted to.

Vector: Wait. You're 21?