Chapter 5

Travis: YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCKING STAB YOU!!!

Travis: TRY ME THEN, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Me: MAYBE I FUCKING WILL, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!

Travis: SAYS THE COWARDLY FUCK!!! YOU ONLY RAN BECAUSE YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO!!! THAT THING ALLOWED YOU TO RUN!!! HE EVEN CALLED YOU PATHETIC!!! HE KNEW WHO YOU WERE!!!

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND FUCKING STAB THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!

I felt something hard hit the back of my head, and I fell to the ground like a fucking brick. I could see Vector step behind Travis and tap his shoulder. I smirked, knowing what he was doing. Travis turned, and sure enough, he was slobber knocked with a right hook out of nowhere by our crocodilian friend, straight to the ground.

Me: Owwwww... who hit me?

CJ: Me did. Metal pipe.

Me: Thanks for that, CJ.

I pushed myself off the ground and up to my knees. I rubbed the back of my head.

Me: Fucking fuck. This hurts.

Vector: You're welcome, ladies and gentlemen.

Me: Yeah. Thanks.

Travis: Hot... wings.

Me: Great. He's probably going to pass out soon.

???: And who do you have to blame but yourselves?

I looked at whoever said that. A purple... I'm going to say chameleon, because I had never seen someone like him.

Me: Who, if I may ask, are you?

???: Espio. Close friend of Vector and Charmy.

Me: Well, nice to fucking meet you. I'm Liam.

Vector: That dude and Liam were fighting.

Espio: I heard. Is he knocked out?

Me: Should be. How do you know Vector and Charmy?

Espio: Guess What? We're an investigation crew. I mostly do all the computer work, though.

Vector: He's mostly our spy/ninja.

Me: Well, it's great to see you, I guess.

Amy: So, are we going to get back my Sonic?

Me: Fuck you and fuck Sonic.

Shadow: I advise you don't do that.

Me: Seriously. Fuck you all.

CJ: Just be quiet. Please?

I looked at him. He handed me an ice pack, which I gladly took and nodded.

Me: Sorry, CJ. You know how I am about that.

Espio: He's...

I glanced over my shoulder at him.

Me: My younger brother. Me, him, Daniel, and Taylor escaped late last night. Daniel is in the infirmary, getting his leg patched up. Taylor's a mute, so she doesn't talk. CJ? He's only 8 years old, and he left behind all he ever knew. Friends, family, Hell, even everything he knew. Just gone in only one night.

Vector: Eggman's army is unstoppable. People really are giving in because disparity.

Silver: Like I said before, despair is a luxury we DON'T have. We can't give up just because some force of nature is taking over the world.