Chapter 10

Irene

I woke up early, 6:00 o'clock in the morning, I decided to open my social media and I saw a lot of people mentioning me in their stories, it somehow made me smile, after that, I decided to check on my emails and no emails for today, Thank God.

I also decided to message Greggy to ask hima about what's the urgent meeting all about.

When we finished chatting, went to the bathroom to start my morning routine and to also take a bath, after that, I just decided to wear a white feminine polo short sleeves shirt and a red knee-length skirt, paired with my black stiletto heels.

I went downstairs and saw the househelpers serving the foods already, Sandro, Michael and Matthew were already in the living room doing their usual thing.

"Hey kids, ang early bird ah." I exclaimed, I walked towards them giving them kisses on their heads.

"Hi tita, you're so beautiful!" Sandro greeted me and a early compliment coming from him.

"Aw thanks not so little Sandro." I replied, yinakap ko ito at inayos ang buhok.

"Good morning tita, you look so good as always!" Matthew complimented, I glanced at him and smiled.

"Aw, thank you my Governor Matt!"

"Good morning tita, wow you look amazing!" Michael greeted, binobola ata ako netong mga pamangkin ko.

"Thank you, kuya! Where's Borgy by the way, gising na ba siya?" I asked, he offered na siya nalang daw magda-drive saakin papuntang Paoay.

"He's still taking a bath, tita." Matthew replied.

"Okay then." I uttered, I left them and head to the kitchen, I was shocked with the breakfast that the househelpers are serving, little did I didn't know Manang hired a chef and the food for breakfast are,

- Arugula and Pistachio Pesto Quiche
- Ricotta and Honey Sandwich
- Egg and Cheese Soufflé
- Grated Potato & Cheese Omelette
- Basque Potato and Pepper Tortilla with Ham and Cheese
- Coquito French Toast

"Yaya.." I called one of our househelpers.

"Yes ma'am?" She replied at agad namang lumapit ito saakin.

"Bakit ang daming pagkain?" I asked, thinking if there's any occasion I forgot, what date it is today?

"Ewan ko rin po eh, basta sabi po ng Chef na request daw po ni ma'am Imelda." She replied, I just nod at her ans didn't ask for any more questions.

"Good morning ma'am Irene!" I heard a voice from behind, when I turn around,  I immediately smiled.

If I'm not mistaken this is Robert Chua. Chef Robert Chua, how can I even forget.

"Robert? Is that you?" I asked, making sure that if it was him.

"No one else, Madam Celestina!" He exclaimed.

"You're not aging, I can see and say! Still looks so gorgeous and sexy!" He praised, I flashed a smile on my face and I hugged him, it's been awhile since we saw each other.

"I didn't know you were here huh, so who appointed you?" I asked plainly and smiled.

"Well, Senator Imee was the one who called me yesterday but she said that Ma'am Imelda wants me to cook for today. I expect that the Marcos's has an event." He replied, I tried to remember kung ano man ang meron sa araw na 'to pero parang wala naman, siguro gusto lang ni mommy na magpahanda.