Chapter 33

𝗜𝗺𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀

Today is Saturday and I'm now going to Mt. Makiling Laguna, I'll be travelling via chopper para mas madali because if I travel gamit ang kotse it will take 11 hours more or less baka magmukha akong adik pagdating ko dun.

I think it will take 4 hours? I'm not sure pero parang ganon na nga. Natulog muna ako kasi wala naman akong magawa dito sa loob ng chopper.

Yes, we're currently flying already. Irene doesn't know that I'm going there. It's actually my first time to go.

Hours passed..

We're now going to land, I saw a lot of people below I think they're wondering kung sino yung dadating. When we land, one of the cabin crew assist me to open the door and all the people were surprised about my sudden presence. Nakita ko din yung secretary ni Irene so I called her.

"Senator, what a pleasant surprise!" She remarked, Ismiled at her and tapped her shoulders.

"Where's Irene?" I asked her.

"Ah nasa gym po, may klase po kasi ngayon." She replied.

"Oh okay, can you please help me to carry my things? Don't tell her about my presence yet, masyado ata siyang seryoso." I exclaimed.

"Sure Sen, ah opo may bisita po kasing darating bukas.." she replied, I looked at her curiously.

Guests? Hmm..

"Sino?" I asked and looked at her.

"Si Ms. Alice Eduardo at Ms. Small Laude po." She told me, I nodded.

"Oh, okay. So Irene is sleeping alone lang?" I asked her while we're walking towards Irene's kubo.

"Opo Sen, sasamahan ko nga po sana kaso sabi niya okay lang daw siyang mag-isa, tsaka Sen, parang ang lungkot ni Ma'am Irene." She stated, I nodded.

"Let her, may mga iniisip lang yan. Kumakain naman ba siya?" I query.

"Opo, pero kunti lang." She said, I sighed.

"Okay, ako na ang bahala." I said.

We're already infront of the kubo and Jane opened it so we could enter. It's clean inside, it has a mini living room, a bathroom and a simple bed, Irene and I can fit in it. Jane told me that she'll get me a food so I just waited for her inside, while waiting for her I decided to outside, it has a small terrace din.

"Ma'am, malapit na pong matapos si Ms. Irene pero kain ka po muna." Jane said as soon as she get near to me.

"Thanks Jane!" I exclaimed.

I decided to eat here in the terrace since meron namang lamesa at upuan. Jane left na din after she gave me the food kasi may kailangan daw si Irene sa kanya, she said she'll be back pag matapos na yung klase ni Irene and I just nodded and started to eat.

Minutes passed..

I'm done eating and not long after, Jane gets back. She told me that Irene finished her class already. We head our way to the gym and I saw Irene still talking to her students I think she's briefing them. Student's attention goes to me but I motioned them to keep quiet.

"Ikaw sabi mo tapos na!" I jokingly said to Jane and pinched her waist lightly.

"Eh oo patapos na nga po." She defended and biting her nails.

"Ew don't do that!" I said quietly and tapped her arms.

"Kadiri ha!" I jokingly said.

"Senator Imee naman!" She mumble.

"Wag kang maingay!" I said, when Irene finished talking to her students she looked at my direction and our eyes meet.

"Manang!" She said out of surprised.

"Surprise!" I exclaimed, we hug each other tightly, for like not seeing one whole years, eh four days lang naman kaming hindi nagkita, duh!

"Hi, bakit ka nandito?" She asked me right away.

"I came here to check on you, kumain kana?" I asked looking at her eyes.

"Yes, kumain na ako. Ikaw ba, manang?" She asked me.

"Kumain na din ako." I replied plainly.

Hindi ko na sasabihin sakanya na pinuntahan ko si Isabelle dahil alam kong masasaktan lang siya.

"I heard your friends are coming?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Alice and Small will be coming tomorrow." She replied.

"How about Dawn, is she coming?" I asked.

"No manang, Dawn is currently in New York with Richard and Sofia, they'll be visiting Hope.." She replied.

{Sorry, chardawn fan kasi ako e.}

"Oh really? I missed Hopie na!" I exclaimed.

Hope is Dawn and Richard's daughter, she's very close to us at parang anak na din yun ni Irene. We didn't saw her na for quite awhile because she's studying in New York.

"Yes, they're currently there but they'll be back din agad. And yes, miss ko na din yung batang iyon. Dawn said she's already on her 5th year doing residency." Irene stated.

It made me surprised, wow!
The once a cute and naughty kid is turning to be a licensed doctor already!

"Ang bilis lang ng panahon, we're really AGING already, Ading!" I said emphasizing the word Aging.

We just laughed.

- 𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

Its been 5 days since I get here in Mt. Makiling.

Today, I'm currently hands-on sa training ng mga studyante ko. Tomorrow their will be guest who'll arrive and its Alice and Small.

After hours of practicing I decided to let my students take a rest first. When I looked back I was surprised, Manang is here!

I went to her and we gave each other a tight hug, I asked her why she's here and she told me she just want to visit me. We just talk about Dawn and her family and to specifically said, we talked about Hope, Dawn's daughter.

Hope has been so close to our family, not only Hope but also her parent's and her sister Sofia. Sofia is more close to Liza, Bong, Simon and Vincent. While Hope is close to me, Manang, the Manotocs and Sandro.

Close naman si Sofia saamin but not as close as Hope is. I think Sofia is too shy to approach us, while Hopie naman is really close to us na since she was still a kid. Dawn and Richard would often visit in our house because Richard and Bong is talking about politics and they would usually bring Hope with them.

Hope became the princess of the Marcos's family kasi tinuring narin namin siyang kapamilya, at parang anak ko na din si Hope. Mama Meldy would often buy Hope clothes and toys and she really sees Hope as her grandchild. Hope is 10 years older than Celestine. Hope became an ate figure to Celestine as they became bestfriend's pati nadin si Sofia.

Up until now, Hope would usually call Mama Meldy to say hello and to catch up as well. Pati narin kami. The last time we saw each other was in Bongbong's proclamation rally. And I was startled to see her because she was little palang noon and then when I saw her, she looks so beautiful. She's already a famous woman now because she's an actress and a model here in the Philippines but she still chose to continue her study in New York.

Manang and I ended our talk because the practice will be starting again. I told Jane to accompany Manang sa kubo ko so she could at least rest while waiting for me to finish.

To be continue.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.

Miss Liza Soberano as Hope Gomez
Miss Sofia Andres as Sofia Gomez