Chapter 43

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Today is Friday already and its tita Irene's birthday, before I stood up I opened my phone and greeted tita Irene.

To: Tita Irene

Happiest Birthday tita, may all your wishes especially your biggest wish come true, Believe me when I say that I'm thankful that I've met you, you treated me like a family and for that I'm really grateful. I know I've hurt you and I'm sorry tita. I want you to know that you're so special to me and that I love you so much. You make me feel important and love whenever we're together, thank you for being so kind, understanding, loving and caring to me. No words can express how much I'm thankful to you and to your family, this year will be so memorable and exceptional to me because I've met you and and your family. I've me a family who treats me like I'm also part, you're one of the best persons I've ever met in my whole existence. You deserve all the love and happiness you're receiving from various of people around, I know you're longing so much for your daughter Celestine, but believe me she'll be so grateful and proud once she finds out that you are her mother. I love you tita and may God bless you always!

With so much love,
Isabelle

After I sent her my greetings, I stood up and head to the bathroom to take a bath. When I finish taking a bath, my phone notified and it flash tita Irene's name, I quickly opened the conversation to read her reply.

From: Tita Irene

Thank you sweetheart, I hope you can come. I hope to see you later, I miss you already. Take care 'kay? I love you.

To: Tita Irene

I'll try to catch up tita, enjoy your day!

From: Tita Irene

I hope you can make it.

I'm worried, She's expecting me to be there, they're expecting me to be there. Pano na 'to?

Pumunta na ako sa Ateneo at sinalubong ako ni Beth at Clea.

"Hey girl, aren't you going to be there talaga?" Beth asked as soon as she reached my corner.

"Tita Irene will be really sad kung hindi ka makakadalo." Clea added.

"I still don't know, I'll try to catch up but can I please ask a favor?" I asked, looking at the both of them.

"Sure, anything." Beth replied.

"Dalhin niyo nalang yung gift ko for her, kung hindi pa ako dumating ng mga 9:00 pm, kayo nalang yung magbigay." I said, confused.

"Okay, we'll tell her nalang that you have something important to do that you can't miss." Clea said, I just nodded at them, we proceed to our classroom because the bell rang already. Time passed so fast and its already lunch time.

"Here, give this to tita Irene." I said, sadly.

"Wow, Cartier!" they exclaimed.

"Tsk, basta ibigay niyo nalang sakanya yan if ever hindi pa ako dumating before 9:00 pm." I told them, they nodded and smile.

"Okay, copy maam!" Clea teasingly replied, after our lunch pumunta na kami sa classroom.

"Belle, be at the SSG Office at exactly 4:00 pm ha." Ms. Castro told me and I just nodded at her.

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I woke up because Greggy, Manang, Borgy, Michael, Cara, Mia, Mommy and the maids did a mañanita very early in the morning.