Chapter 68

Monday came and today, the results will come out.

Celestine is on her way to Ateneo, when she arrived she greeted the guards as the guard greeted her back while scanning her identification card.

𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

"May I request everyone to please be in the school gymnasium, right now especially the candidates. Thank you!" Someone announced, I sighed because I was still carrying my bag. I have no choice but to proceed to the gymnasium because everyone was heading there already.

Someone blocked my way so I just rolled my eyes before looking at her. Yes, her. It's Ashley.

I just stared at her blankly as she looked at me from head to toe.

"So you're really going there huh? Asa kapang mananalo ka.." She said as she smirked and raised her eyebrow.

"As far as I remember, lahat ng estudyante pinapapunta doon. Hindi naman kasi ako kasing bobo mo, para hindi makaintindi." I said as I smiled at her annoyingly.

"Look, I don't have time to fight with you okay? So please, excuse me." I said as I left her and entered the gymnasium.

...

Liam saw Ashley annoying Celestine again so when he saw that Celestine has already left and entered the gymnasium, he went near to Ashley.

"Oh hi Liam!" Ashley said, joyfully.

Liam smirked, "Where did you find the courage to talk to a Marcos-Araneta like that?" He asked.

"Why? Is there something wrong kung pagsalitaan ko siya ng ganyan, eh siya naman nauna." Ashley asked as she laugh emphatically.

"Tss, don't try to play as the victim Ashley. Celestine is not a fan of starting fights, you are." Liam exclaimed as he laugh and left Ashley.

Ashley clenched her fist when she heard that from her ALL-TIME CRUSH.

Everyone was in the gym already waiting for the announcement. Afterwards, all the teachers has already arrived and its time to announce the winners already.

"Good morning, students and teachers!" Ms. Castro greeted, she first announce the winners from the lower position, some of Celestine's teammates won and some were Ashley's. When it's time to announce who win the Presidential position, everyone fell silent as they wait.

Celestine felt nervous also and her hands were cold. Beth and Clea was beside her holding her hand. Clea crossed her fingers and closed her eyes.

"Celestine.." Clea whispered that made Celestine laugh softly.

"And our new campus SSG President is..." Ms. Castro exclaimed as she looked at the paper.

"Miss Celestine Marcos Araneta!" Everyone in the gym shouted in joy, Celestine didn't able to react quickly because she was literally shock.

"Oh my gosh, I knew it!" Bethany exclaimed as she hug her bestfriend.

"Yay, desurv!" Clea added and also hug Celestine.

"Congratulations, Miss Araneta! Celestine garnered a total amount of vote or the majority votes that was 5,456 students while Miss Dela Cruz had 1,031." Ms. Castro remarked, the teachers went to Celestine as they congratulate her.

"Congratulations hija, well-deserved!" Ms. Javier told Celestine as she hug her, Celestine saw Ashley who's frowning and looking at her madly. She saw her leaving the the gym.

"Thank you po!" Celestine replied.

"May I request, Ms. Araneta to come here in front to give words and gratitude." Ms. Castro requested, Celestine immediately indulged in front, she release a relief sigh first before talking.

"A-ah, as of now I'm still out of words, I'm speechless so much. But, I want to thank you all my fellow Ateneans for voting for me, I'll try my best to do and perform my platform and my good deeds for this school. Thank you!" Celestine uttered and everyone clapped their hands.

"Well done, congratulations again Ms. Araneta and to all of you who won, Congratulations!" Ms. Castro exclaimed, she also told everybody that they can now proceed to their classroom since the announcement is already done.

"Congratulations, well-deserved!"

"Congrats, Ms. Araneta!"

"Congrats, tine!"

"Congrats, Celestine!"

"Congrats, Samantha!"

"Congrats, Sam!"

"Congratulations, Isabelle!"

Those were the greetings, Celestine encountered while exiting the gymnasium and heading to their classroom.

"Wohoo, Congrats, sabi ko na eh!" Liam suddenly spoke that made Celestine flabbergast.

"Trip mo talagang mang-gulat ano?" Celestine jokingly said.

"Ay nagulat ka ba? Sorry Ms. Pres!" He uttered.

"It's okay, btw thanks!" Celestine replied as she smiled at Liam.

"Uy, nag-ssmile na siya. Friends na tayo niyan?" Liam asked while smiling.

"You wish!" Celestine said loudly at him.

"Ops, joke lang!" Liam uttered, preventing himself to laugh.

"Ewan ko sayo!" Celestine exclaimed as she entered their classroom.

"Bye, see you later Ms. President!" Liam said as he winked, that made Ashley more angry, she's jealous towards Celestine because she thinks she has everything.

"Oh my gosh, ikaw na talaga yung presidente dito teh!" Clea exclaimed, joyfully.

"Oo nga, you're on the top of all the students studying here in Ateneo." Bethany remarked.

"Tsk, you won't beat me, you mang-aagaw!" Ashley interrupted, Bethany stood up and face Ashley.

"Wow Ashley, wala kana talagang pinipiling lugar kung magkalat ano? And what have you just said? Celestine won't beat you? Darling, she just did. So better shut your fucking mouth and leave Celestine alone, or else ako yung makakalaban mo, baka nakakalimutan mong I am still a poweful student here. I had enough of your childish acts! You trying hard magpaganda at feeling matalino! But doesn't know the word educated and class. Pity you and since they say that you're a BRAINY lady, I'm just going to say this one last time. Leave Celestine alone!" Bethany defended her friend, emphasizing the words.

Clea stood up also, "I wonder where you find courage to talk and act like that knowing that you're just an ordinary girl and you have the guts to degrade the one and only Samantha Celestine MARCOS-ARANETA? How dumb! You know what sweetheart, you should start packing your things paalis ng Pilipinas, baka nakakalimutan mo kasing pamangkin ng Presidente ng Pilipinas yung kinakalaban mo." She justified, Celestine stood up also, feeling proud and overwhelmed on how her friends acted.

"I don't know why you're so angry to me but, anyways I don't care, hindi naman makakatulong sakin yan. And also, Ashley you're known her as a so called almost popular girl so I expect you to behave like a decent educated woman, you supposedly are because if you don't and will stay as bully as you are right now, I won't tolerate your actions, you don't know me, so don't start. I have connections remember? Incase you forget." Celestine said as she laugh teasingly, Ashley looked at the three of them and didn't able to fight back. She left them as the three girls watched her to get back to her seat.

To be continue.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled