Chapter 53

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

We're already in the car, I still can't believe that my daughter is right beside me!

This is so surreal!

Manang, mama and my other nephews still doesn't know na hindi tumuloy si Isabelle sa pag-alis.

We're already infront of the house so we get out of the van, I saw that my daughter is just staring at our house so I went near to her and I hold her hand.

"Let's go, your tita and lola is waiting for us." I said as I smiled at her, nauna nang pumasok yung iba, it was just me, Greggy and Isabelle outside.

"Hey, let's go.." Greggy exclaimed, he held my waist as we enter the house.

"Irene, nandi -

"Celestineeeeee!" Manang shouted as soon as she saw Isabelle beside me, she run towards us hugged my daughter tightly, her tears are now flowing in her cheeks.

"Ikaw na bata ka oo, akala namin mang-iiwan kana! Ipapamulto na sana kita sa lolo mo!" Manang said, teasingly.

"Halika na, kanina kapa hinihintay ng lola mo." Manang added as she pulled Isabelle in the dining room.

Wow, Manang didn't even greeted me huh, kapatid niya parin ako. Dumating lang yung pamangkin niya kinalimutan na niya ako!

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

I was pulled by tita Imee towards the dining area. Mama Meldy was sitting there. Her eyes scintillate as soon as she saw me.

"My apo." She whispered, I can hear that her voice broke, zhe opened her arms widely, motioned me to hug her so I proceed.

"I'm glad you're here already!" She said in the middle of our hug.

"We missed you, apo!" She added and she kissed my forehead.

"I missed you all too po." I replied, as I withdraw with our hug.

"Okay everyone, sit here! Let's eat dinner!" Mama Meldy announced, my other cousins also hugged me.

"Imee, contact a party organizer, magpapa-thanksgiving party tayo kasi our one and only hija in the family has returned!" Mama Meldy commanded.

"Ah, wag na po. Okay lang, hindi na po kailangan." I interrupted.

"No apo, we'll have a party and I insist, okay? Invite all your friends, and also we're going to invite media's para maipakilala na si Celestine sa buong mundo." Mama Meldy added, I bit my lower lip.

"Kailan ma?" Tita Imee asked.

"As soon as possible." she replied.

"Okay mom." Tita Imee responded.

"We are going to have a grand homecoming and thanksgiving party for you in Okada Manila!" mama Meldy exclaimed that made my eyes widened in surprise.

Okada Manila? That's so expensive, what no!

I bit my lower lip, "Ah Mama, isn't it too expensive? We can have it here nalang." I suggested.

"No, I want it to luxurious, perfect and extravagant!" she replied, tita Irene held my hand that is placed under the table. I looked at her and I smiled awkwardly.

She smiled back as if saying na wag ko nang pipilitin si Mama Meldy kasi wala na akong magagawa.

I didn't fought back, I just continue to eat while they were planning about the thanksgiving/homecoming party.