Chapter 61

Irene woke up amidst of her nap because she felt hungry, so she decided to go downstairs and eat.

After she eat, she decided to check on her daughter if she's here or not, she twisted the door knob and t'was open, she was surprised yet she assumed that Celestine is not here. But when she look closer to the bed, there she saw her beautiful angel sleeping peacefully.

Irene went to near to her daughter as she lay down beside her, caressing her daughter's hair. She planted a soft kiss on her daughter's cheeks a couple of times.

"My not so little angel.." Irene whispered as she smile lightly.

"You know what? When I found out that I will be having you, I will be having a girl, I was so happy, but nervous at the same time my love, why? Because you're the only girl among the cousins, the only lady among the kuyas, the only princess in the family, you're not going to have a boyfriend kung hindi naman papasa sa mga kuyas, tito and daddy mo.. Kidding aside, Love, the day you were born was the greatest gift I have ever received and the day that you got lost was the greatest pain I've felt. And now, I'm glad that you're finally here with mommy and daddy, all the years of waiting for you and finding you, all the years of hurt and sufferings, it was all worth it to see you once again. I always pray to God for your safety and health, Celestine my forever baby, you are mommy's life, joy, my source of happiness, my inspiration, the reason why I keep going, my achievement, my biggest success and my most treasure gem. All the pain during my pregnancy was all worth it when I first heard you cried, and I would do it all again anak, kung ikaw lang din naman ang kapalit. Sorry if mommy and daddy has shortcomings but I hope you understand that all we did and we will be doing, is all for you anak, all for you. I know hindi mo hinihiling 'to but as your parents we want to provide all you needs and wants, mga bagay na dapat nagawa namin noon pa. I'm sorry kung nawalan ako ng time sayo, I missed you my love, so much! It pains me, when you told me earlier that you're with your tita Imee because I was excited to see you and eat with you since it has been awhile since we last do that." Irene stated, tears flowing down to her rosy cheeks.

"Mommy will make it up to you, my love, just please don't push me away okay? I can't tell you this whenever your awake because I don't have the courage to tell you, nagkakaroon lang ako ng lakas ng loob na sabihing 'to sayo kapag tulog ka. You're my strength and my weakness anak and I hope you knew how much I love you and how much I'm willing to sacrifice anything for you." Irene added as she kissed her daughter's forehead, she stood up and left Celestine's room so she could also rest.

Morning came..

Irene woke up early because she'll cook breakfast today, she's sure that her daughter won't refuse because she's here.

After she finally cooked, she decided to bring her daughter a breakfast in bed so she prepare the food, milk and water, she put it all in the tray as she walk upstairs.

She opened her daughter's room and she found out that Celestine is still in her deep asleep. She put the tray on Celestine's mini table as she walk towards her daughter.

"My love, wake up.." Irene said softly while caressing her cheeks looking at her full of love on her eyes.

Celestine slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see her mom inside her room.

"M-mom?" Celestine exclaimed as she quickly sat on her bed.

"Good morning, I made breakfast for us.." Irene said as she kissed her daughter's cheeks and placed the tray infront of Celestine.

"Ow, t-thanks I-I guess.." Celestine said and smiled awkwardly.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Irene said and smiled genuinely.