Chapter 80

Weeks had already passed and it has also been weeks since the burial of Liam's mother, Celestine has been so busy with her academics, her on-going platform, her responsibilities and other works she needs to do.

Hindi na siya nakakatulog sa tamang oras, palagi siyang puyat. Hindi na rin siya nakakakain sa tamang oras and because of that she lose weight.

It was early morning, Celestine arrived in Ateneo and was about to go inside the gate when she remembered that she has something important to buy for today's activity.

She's been really out of her mind while crossing the road so she didn't notice that a car was fastly heading towards her that was able to hit her so hard, the only thing she remembered is that the car has a horse art on it.

"TINE!" the guard yelled as he went towards Celestine who's laying on the road with so much blood.

The students immediately call a teacher to tell what happened to their SSG President. They didn't touch nor move Celestine's body, yet they waited for the ambulance to arrive.

Ms. Castro was the one who go with Celestine into a nearest hospital they could go. Celestine is unconscious, Ms. Castro was holding her hand telling her that they're already near in the hospital, the car who hit Celestine wasn't able to track because it has escaped.

When they arrived, they were assisted by the doctors and nurses of the hospital.

"Ma'am, anong nangyari sa pasyente?" The nurse asked.

Ms. Castro is trembling, "N-nasagasaan siya.." She uttered, her heart is beating so fast.

"Kaano-ano ka po ng pasyente?" she asked.

"I'm her adviser, tatawagan ko pa yung parents niya to inform them what happened." Ms. Castro told the nurse.

"name po ng pasyente?"

"Samantha Celestine Marcos Araneta.." Ms. Castro replied.

The nurse was shocked, "Okay po, dito nalang po muna kayo." She said, Ms. Castro nodded as she sitdown because she's really nervous at the moment. She took her phone from her purse as she dialed Celestine's mom.

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I'm currently in PYSB, I don't know but my heart is beating so fast. I became bother and nervous at the same time. I told my co-music teacher to take on my time to teach the students because I feel weak, I don't know what's happening to me.

I browse on my phone and while browsing I received a call from Celestine's adviser, my heart is racing when I saw her name flashed on the screen of my phone.

I answered it immediately.

"Hello?" I uttered nervously.

"Mrs. Araneta?" She said, trembling.

"speaking.." I replied, I sighed first because I can feel that something happened.

"This is Ms. Gwynette Castro, miss Celestine Araneta's adviser, I called to inform you that we are currently in the hospital because your daughter has been hit by a furious passing car." she uttered, my breathing become hard as my knees started to feel weak, my tears are starting to form as I sitdown.

"W-what, hospital? Please text me the whole address on where hospital you are now, I'll be there." I said, feeling so nervous, my hands are cold as I grab my things and went outside I didn't able to tell my co-teachers that I'll be leaving because I am really in a rush, I need to go to my daughter. Kailangan kong masigurong magiging okay siya.