Chapter 18

Irene

When we arrived at the location, we entered inside and everyone greeted me, I was holding Isabelle's hands because I know she's nervous and shy.

I told her to go with me in front so I could introduce her, introduced her and everyone greeted her with a warm welcome.

The crews are assisting the students to go on their respective instruments to be played so we can start, and there was this problem, we can't start because the pianist didn't arrive yet which somehow made me frown, pero agad itong napawi ng may marinig akong nagpresenta, when I glance at who was it, it was Isabelle in surprise.

Marami pa ba akong hindi nalalaman?

Lumapit siya saakin at nagtanong kung ano ba ang tutugtugin niya sa piano, hindi na ako nagdalawang isip na turuam siya. I just taught her for five minutes and she already got it, it seemed like it was just easy for her.

I gestured them to start and they didn't disappoint me, they did so good, much better than I expected. I was stunned on how the way Isabelle played the piano, I was looking at her with so much adoration in my eyes, she's so focused na halos wala itong pakialam sa paligid.

I'm excited to hear her sing..

After they played, I complimented all of them as I told thwm to have their break muna. I was about to go to Isabelle but I saw her talking with two girls and they seemed to be having fun with each other's company kaya hindi ko na muna pupuntahan tsaka ko lang siya pinuntahan nung nakita ko itong mag-isa nalang at nagbabasa ng libro.

"What are you reading?" I asked her, she was surprised by my presence but she smiled at me eventually.

"Tita.." she replied, I laughed at her reaction as I sat down beside her, she closed her book and put it inside her bag.

"You did very well kanina ha, you didn't tell me that you're good in playing piano." I complimented because up until now, I'm still stunned.

"Thank you tita, I'm not that expert naman po." she replied as she softly chuckled.

"You're not an expert? I doubt." I said, she was like a professional pianist, lumapit ako sakanya.

"You just save the day, thank you sweetheart." I said softly, I smiled at hee genuinely, she really did save the day.

"No worries tita, besides, I missed playing piano na rin." she replied, niyakap ko siya at niyakap niya rin ako pabalik.

Pagkatapos nung binigay kong oras para sa water break nila, I told them to begin the practice again at dumating na 'yung taga-piano, he apologized for not making it on time, natraffic daw sila.

Lumapit naman si Isabelle saakin, tinitignan ko lang ito habang papalapit siya saakin.

"Oh hi, do you need something?" tanong ko sakanya, ngumiti naman ito saakin.

"Tita, what will I'm going to do now?" she asked, looking at me innocently.

"Do you want to sing with them?" I asked her, while I caressed her hair.

"Uh yeah, sure."

Ngumiti naman ako bago tumango sakanya, hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at lumapit kami dun sa mga kumakanta.

"Okay, since the pianist is already here. Isabelle will occupy this space okay?" I told them as they all nodded.

"Okay Ms. Irene." they replied respectfully.

"Okay, you stay here na." I told her and tapped the chair where she was going to sit, she followed me right away.

"Okay Ms. Irene." she replied and chuckled, ba't niya naman ako tinawag ng Ms. unexpectedly? Pero hindi ko na pinansin ito masyado dahil magsisimula na din sila.